Hacking Serious lag in Dragon Quest 4

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if it's because I have not updated my firmware, but sometimes when I am walking through cities in Dragon Quest 4, the game lags quite a bit. Gonna try the 1.5 beta firmware and see if that improves it, also Kirby seems to stop working menu selection wise when you complete a level.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
I don't know if it's because I have not updated my firmware, but sometimes when I am walking through cities in Dragon Quest 4, the game lags quite a bit. Gonna try the 1.5 beta firmware and see if that improves it, also Kirby seems to stop working menu selection wise when you complete a level.

Where do you get this lag? I haven't seen any lag so far with my 8GB Sandisk card and 1.5b3 though I am only up to the part of Chapter 2 where you have to
become the sacrifice for the village to the northeast of the starting castle.

Whunup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No lag with the sandisk 8GB sdhc either over here
wink.gif

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Played all of the game and it lags most in towns like Paranchia or something in Chapter 5 and also a couple of other places. I wouldn't call it serious lag though as it's still playable.

This happens on the R4 as well so it might be that the game is lagging and not the flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ