Hacking Separate save files for Injected VC

Peninsula

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have F-Zero X on my Wii U with CBHC and a game that I injected into a copy of F-Zero. I'd like to have both on my Wii U, but I'm not sure what all I need to change to make the games behave as two separate games. I tried changing the title id in the app.xml, but that just gave me an error when trying to launch the injected VC. Anyone know this?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I have F-Zero X on my Wii U with CBHC and a game that I injected into a copy of F-Zero. I'd like to have both on my Wii U, but I'm not sure what all I need to change to make the games behave as two separate games. I tried changing the title id in the app.xml, but that just gave me an error when trying to launch the injected VC. Anyone know this?
There's another copy of the titleid in meta/meta.xml

And you're editing those files before compressing and installing, riiight? as opposed to directly on the WiiU drive

Reactions: Peninsula

Peninsula

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's another copy of the titleid in meta/meta.xml

And you're editing those files before compressing and installing, riiight? as opposed to directly on the WiiU drive

You probably used the same id as the game you used as base- And yeah as Ryccardo say you need edit both app.xml and meta.xml

Yep that was it. Thanks both of you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...