Hacking Selfboot GCOS Multigame Version!

ZeeMox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me to this ISO shrinking software? I'm not familiar with it since I never owned a gamecube and only just modded my Wii.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a good way to rename the the gc iso's so they look better in the list? I can see the names in GC-tool, but I can only rename the banner info, and it looks like gcos grabs the name of the iso.

Edit: Eh. Knew about the Hex editing but was lookin for an easier way. Anyway, anwsered my own question after trolling the maxconsole topic. This post by emu talks about an ISO Renamer. So I guess I'll wait til 0.4 comes out.

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm having problem with only audio, but no video problem

I created a multigame disc with v3 (Zelda - wind walker, soulcalibur2, Super Smash Bros Melee)

When booting the disc, I get 'Boot DVD' NTSC BIOS 20060526

Then, I use button 'A' to enter, and 'Start' to choose the game.
I tried pressing 'A' for Auto Detect, 'Y' for NTSC, and 'X' for PAL. For all of them, I just get audio, but no video.

Same thing happens on all 3 games.

For example,
If pressing 'Y' for NTSC, I get green screen flashes for 1/2 sec, then I press any button. I can hear music in GC game, but TV is black.

Did I miss something simple?

I'm using Wiikey with RegionLock unlock, and audiofix enabled (from setup 1.1) with NTSC-Wii console.

indiraider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried to make my disk it worked fine but I am getting corrupt text in the gcos menu. Also a bunch of games don't run but its because they have audio streaming. But does anyone know how to fix this corrupt text in the menu?? The first 4 are ok but after that the text for the games are corrupt. THX

jespertje

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't there a GUI for this program? that would make things easier for newbies like me.
unsure.gif

Dthruking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone who knows how to do this well please pm me with like a little tutorial?? im so confused lol

thank You

Dthruking

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Your GC iso file must be 1 459 978 240 bytes.

By the way, does anybody know if GCOS supports Swap Disc ? I mean in RE0 for example, can you change disc when asked to ?

I know a new GCOS release supports this, but I dunno what to do with these *.dol files :/

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check out the link i posted a few posts ago, it says Multi-Disc support coming to ver4.

Dthruking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burned a multidisc game? i need some help could someone please give me a little tutorial on how to do this. starting from extracting the torrents

thanks

Dthruking

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting from extracting torrents? Well, ya extract the games, read the readme provided with this application, and then you create a multigame disc.

Yeah, I know, ha ha, I'm a dick, whatever. But it's true, all that's needed to know to create a disc is in that readme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol