Hacking Self-hosted payloads with only static HTML

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah okay. I experienced some strange issues back in the days I played around with different exploits.
Just use HBL and nothing else to launch everything else from your SD card. ;)

Reactions: mvmiranda

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Ah okay. I experienced some strange issues back in the days I played around with different exploits.
Just use HBL and nothing else to launch everything else from your SD card. ;)
Well, I will end up doing this anyway :P
I have created 2 bookmarks. One for L GX2 and another for HBL

Well, you can't win always :(

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
You used the files I uploaded?

Please try my instructions nevertheless to be sure.

Tried many times and no dice getting back into GX or HBL ... I even deleted cache and deleted the browser file and ran into issues. It was doing nothing but black screening/freezing until I swapped out MicroSDs ... system feels really sensitive to them (especially the MicroSD to SD adapaters. I tried a few different brands and the SanDisk and Samsung ones work best even with crappier MicroSDs themselves).

After getting it to boot once, it will always then boot unless I swap out MicroSDs or delete browser config. Again no luck with getting back into GX or HBL after I've already launched a game prior.

Going to try again on my Wii U at home on the same fw.

Older consoles seem to have a hard time with the exploits than newer ones on the same FW...

Last edited by Xplic1T,

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
'llo here !
Just to let you know that i tried with another spare phone i had (an htc Legend with no SIM card so no update :] ) that gaves me the option to set my Hotspot using USB mode, with my phone connected to my WiiU.
this way, booting Loadiine seems far more reliable and faster.
And once again, thank you very very much for this method !

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
These files didn't work for me self hosting on ez share for my 5.5.1 console. No idea why, other than perhaps lack of php/Java support on ez share.

Using the original files from HBL and loadiine on 5.3.2 though I have excellent success rate on my 5.3.2 Wii u self hosting.
put the contents of the www folder from the o/p's files on the root of your sd card
now change all the html files to htm files
make sure you did all of them in the homebrew folder
plug your ez share card into your wiiu
go to this address
Code:
http://ezshare.card/homebrew_launcher/index.htm

your 5.3.2 console will run the kexploit and boot to the homebrew channel

your 5.5.1 console will freeze after the firmware detected screen as it try's to load the kexploit

this is due to the hombrew payload for 5.3.2 is a htm where the payload for 5.5.1 is a mp4

reason:-
the ez share card can read the htm (it cannot read html) and transfer htm as 1:1 copy
but its limiting the mp4 size as its stupidly designed to do so and thats preventing the kexploit working on 5.5.1 but successfully working on 5.3.2 and below consoles

Last edited by baileyscream,
Reactions: drizztbsd

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
put the contents of the www folder from the o/p's files on the root of your sd card
go to this address
Code:

your 5.5.1 console will freeze after the firmware detected screen as it try's to load the kexploit

this is due to the hombrew payload for 5.3.2 is a htm where the payload for 5.5.1 is a mp4

the ez share card can read the htm (it cannot read html) and transfer htm as 1:1 copy
but its limiting the mp4 size as its stupidly designed to do so and thats preventing the kexploit working on 5.5.1 but successfully working on 5.3.2 and below consoles

Thank you, it's clear for me now.

So (the one i gave italics) where do you get the information? I'm using tosh*ba flash air, is it also get limited?

And does 5.5.0/1 payload still using race attack? Do we should try and try again to load the payload untill success just like the 5.3.2 payload htm?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
go to this address
Code:

No need for me to change anything to .htm as I said: everything works great on 5.3.2 as it is.

It's just frustrating that 5.5.1 will not work from ez share.

Cheers any way mate.

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
1. No different hax
2. you can try to use payload532.mp4 directly since, by default, the old payload532.html is used
where is the payload532.mp4? i would like to compare it to the html version see what needs doing to do the same for 551 mp4 > html
edit----
nvm i just realised its made from the .bin via bin2mp4 that you have in your master
and its nothing like the html. time for some reading.....
Thank you, it's clear for me now.

So (the one i gave italics) where do you get the information? I'm using tosh*ba flash air, is it also get limited?

And does 5.5.0/1 payload still using race attack? Do we should try and try again to load the payload untill success just like the 5.3.2 payload htm?
for the payload differences look inside the homebrew and loadiine folders you can see there are html folders for payloads uptp 5.3.2 then 5.4.0 and 5.5.1 are mp4
the mp4 limit
thats been a known issue for people using these for there cameras
when transfering pics and movies to pc that you took in high quality the card transfers them in low quality with no option to change this
it seems to be an issue on all these wifi sd cards not just ez share
(i think its to stop the hardware in the cards over heating when transfering low packets over large packets via wifi. either way its a problem)
No need for me to change anything to .htm as I said: everything works great on 5.3.2 as it is.

It's just frustrating that 5.5.1 will not work from ez share.

Cheers any way mate.
ah i see
i just went by the limited compatibility chart on there site
it says htm but did not mention html so i assumed when you said it did not work that it did not even load the index.html

that aside i was explaining that if the packages can be put back to html instead of mp4 (or have both) then it will solve this issue for all wifi sd card users
it does sound like the most ideal solution for this. 100% update risk free

Last edited by baileyscream,
Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that aside i was explaining that if the packages can be put back to html instead of mp4 (or have both) then it will solve this issue for all wifi sd card users
it does sound like the most ideal solution for this. 100% update risk free

It would be ideal of it worked mate. Honestly 0% success on 5.5.1 with ez share with mp4.

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice !!!
Works fine on my openwrt router with uhttpd.
Tested on wiiu 5.3.2 and 5.5.1.
Very Thanks.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300I usando Tapatalk
I'm also using an Open WRT router to host on 5.5.1. I get the media player crash (most of the time) when I use this method. Are you linking directly to the MP4 file or are you using the included HTML files as-is?

Alternatively, I use the Open WRT router to load the Illuminati MP4 Kexploit, and then load Loadiine...and it works EVERY time, 100%.

I'm trying to get this all to work with 1 step, instead of 2 steps, but can't seem to make it work consistently, like the 2 step method. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Antonio Carlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm also using an Open WRT router to host on 5.5.1. I get the media player crash (most of the time) when I use this method. Are you linking directly to the MP4 file or are you using the included HTML files as-is?

Alternatively, I use the Open WRT router to load the Illuminati MP4 Kexploit, and then load Loadiine...and it works EVERY time, 100%.

I'm trying to get this all to work with 1 step, instead of 2 steps, but can't seem to make it work consistently, like the 2 step method. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I used haxserver with 2 steps launcher homebrew.
Now it works with 1 step straight to homebrew.
I copied the folder "WiiU-payloads-master\www\homebrew_launcher" (html and mp4 is here) to http://myopenwrt/hb/ (hb is the folder "/www/hb" in my router)

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used haxserver with 2 steps launcher homebrew.
Now it works with 1 step straight to homebrew.
I copied the folder "WiiU-payloads-master\www\homebrew_launcher" (html and mp4 is here) to http://myopenwrt/hb/ (hb is the folder "/www/hb" in my router)
Thanks! I'll give that another try. Does the 1 click Loadiine link work for you, too...or just the HBL link?

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Glix,

zackster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything on my Zsun openWRT to selfhost. I am able to get to the link to load kexploit, loadiine and HBL but when I click it I get an error code 112-2818 could not load video. Can someone help as to what am I doing wrong?
WIIU 5.5.1 US. Please help

drizztbsd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did everything on my Zsun openWRT to selfhost. I am able to get to the link to load kexploit, loadiine and HBL but when I click it I get an error code 112-2818 could not load video. Can someone help as to what am I doing wrong?
WIIU 5.5.1 US. Please help
you are NOT using my payloads since I do not release the kexploit one.

Reactions: baileyscream

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sad