Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now im mining ethereum but if someone is reading this hit me up and I get guess I can try for them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@zoogie Do you have a sample I can test on, my 3DS is in its box and my memory of everything 3DS related is fuzzy. Also what version of python do I need for this?
If you'd be interested in doing mine, that would be nice. I can PM you my sed and long id around 6pm central. Let me know if you are still interested.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Is it okay to obtain a ctcert from a Banned 3DS and use it to get custom firmware on a non-banned one? Will the non-banner one become banned?
It's fine to use a ctcert from a banned system. Preferable, really. It won't ban your other system because the ctcert itself is not transferred. It's just for verifying the dsiware import.
Remember to follow the instructions here:
https://github.com/zoogie/TADpole#requirements
last bullet point.

Last edited by zoogie,

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine to use a ctcert from a banned system. Preferable, really. It won't ban your other system because the ctcert itself is not transferred. It's just for verifying the dsiware import.
Remember to follow the instructions here:
https://github.com/zoogie/TADpole#requirements
last bullet point.
The 3DS freezes when opening the .3dsx thru rosalina, any fix

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by zoogie,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
In regard to obtaining a CTCert, one can just pull it from an ITCM dump of a hacked console with dd. You can dump the ITCM with GM9.
Code:
dd if=itcm.mem of=CTCert.bin bs=1 skip=14360 count=104

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: cearp and zoogie

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
In regard to obtaining a CTCert, one can just pull it from an ITCM dump of a hacked console with dd. You can dump the ITCM with GM9.
Code:
dd if=itcm.mem of=CTCert.bin bs=1 skip=14360 count=104
That's not the ctcert though. Bits and pieces of it, sure, but not the whole thing.

Reactions: Joom

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I have a question. I have a DSi with The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition and I don't mind transferring it to my N3DSXL. Would that game (as well as Fieldrunners, Legends of Exidia or Guitar Rock Tour, if other people have access to those games) work as well, or this method requires one of the games from the list on your OP?

I'm asking because these four games are in the list for the other DSiWare Injection method that's on 3ds.guide (I'd link the page but since my account is new I can't post links), but I don't know if the method to use those is different or if you just didn't mention them for some different reason.

D

Deleted User

I have a Old3ds whith 11.6 rpghax an this dont work this have a error Incorret number of hash dirs found 3
Make sure there is only one what i can do

teseting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would that game (as well as Fieldrunners, Legends of Exidia or Guitar Rock Tour, if other people have access to those games) work as well, or this method requires one of the games from the list on your OP?

Save injection should also work. you just need to modify the save and not anything else.

I have a Old3ds whith 11.6 rpghax an this dont work this have a error Incorret number of hash dirs found 3
Make sure there is only one what i can do

Make sure to backup your Nintendo 3ds folder before deleting anything. In the Nintendo 3DS folder, find the most recently modified 32 character folder (should also be larger than the others) then delete any other 32 character folders. If you deleted the right folder, then you should have not lost any data and when you try to use seedstarter, it should not complain about multiple folders. If you didn't delete the Nintendo 3DS folder and copy the one you had backup

D

Deleted User

can someone can give me the bin in this .sed please

Attachments

• 1_4785-6058-2052_part1.zip
    215 bytes · Views: 179
Reactions: zoogie
D

Deleted User

thncks testing

Luke you need the save to modificate you need use a sav stractor to this give you

teseting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone can give me the bin in this .sed please
no one can. you didn't include the Nintendo 3ds ID0 of the 3ds that the friendcode came from

you need to read the instructions

Hey ,
When I'm modifying the game files, which ones do I change? The .nds or .sav? Also, where do i grab these files?

both if it's a game from https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection-list)
only the save if it's one of the 4 on https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-save-injection)

if you're doing game injection, download the .nds and .sav from https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection) and rename the sudoku_v0.app to srl.nds and the savedata.bin to public.sav.
if you're doing save injection, download the 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer and follow step 3 of prep section to find the public.sav. then replace the relevant files and rebuild the dump and move it to Nintendo 3DS/ID0/ID1/DSiware and restore the dump in Data Management.

Reactions: zoogie

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one can. you didn't include the Nintendo 3ds ID0 of the 3ds that the friendcode came from

you need to read the instructions

both if it's a game from https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection-list)
only the save if it's one of the 4 on https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-save-injection)

if you're doing game injection, download the .nds and .sav from https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection) and rename the sudoku_v0.app to srl.nds and the savedata.bin to public.sav.
if you're doing save injection, download the 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer and follow step 3 of prep section to find the public.sav. then replace the relevant files and rebuild the dump and move it to Nintendo 3DS/ID0/ID1/DSiware and restore the dump in Data Management.
Wow, thank you so much. You sure are knowledgeable (:

I've run into a problem
Ctr-dsiwaretool has a dll error
libcrypto-1_1-x64__.dll was not found

D

Deleted User

I mean that I convert the .sav file to put it in dsi ware in the form of bin please.Sorry for not answering before

I can not because I do not have a gpu and the program does not work on my computer. And to do that you need more

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up