Hacking Seedminer "easy" script

lAkdaOpeKA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is a modified version of @zoogie 's original seedminer script. It's based on the python3 version of the script.
The main differences are:
  • If no arguments have been specified, a menu where you can choose what to do will be shown
  • The script will ask you to input the ID0 and friend code instead of having to run a separate command to add the ID0
  • The update_db command is automatically run every time instead of having to be run separately
  • After bruteforcing, the script will ask to rename the movable.sed file to include the friend code in the filename
  • After bruteforcing, the script will ask you to delete the files that aren't needed anymore (movable_part1.sed and backup, movable_part2.sed, msed_data_*)
  • There's also an exe version of the script compiled with pyinstaller, so you don't need to install Python in order to run it (also has a custom icon ^-^)
I've originally made this to make helping in the seedminer help thread easier for me, but I guessed other people might be interested too

Download link
Mirror

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended