Hacking Security

thegreengiant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there I gave my little brother in law a CycloDs for his birthday, the problem is his older brother just take it away so he can play, is there a way to locked the flashcart like a password, so only my little bros get to play it?

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope, I don't think so.

Try hiding it from his older brother or something like that
tongue.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Change the names of all the ROMs to horse or Imagine titles. Once he boots the card up he won't want to play any of the games on it.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm assuming the brother that keeps stealing the DS is younger than you. In which case, learn to control your siblings, beat his ass every once in a while.
tongue.gif

Bumcats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
I'm assuming the brother that keeps stealing the DS is younger than you. In which case, learn to control your siblings, beat his ass every once in a while.
tongue.gif
It's his brother in law. I wouldn't really call him a sibling.

Help the little dude by hiding it every so often. That or have a talk with his other brother. There is really nothing he can do unless you're willing to buy another one for the other kid.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Bumcats said:
Chrono_Tata said:
tongue.gif
It's his brother in law. I wouldn't really call him a sibling.

Help the little dude by hiding it every so often. That or have a talk with his other brother. There is really nothing he can do unless you're willing to buy another one for the other kid.
Oh, yeah, I missed the in-law part.

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
Have the little brother keep the SD micro hidden lmfao

Definitely, I think your best bet is to actually hide the microSD (it's so small, there's plenty of places it can be hidden and never found) - hiding the whole DS or the CycloDS might also be worth trying.

Cinemastique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hidden and never found" is right... I'd hide the whole CyloDS. That little MicroSD would never be seen again if you forgot where you put it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ