Secret Key event through NWC

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Joey Ravn, Apr 11, 2009.

Apr 11, 2009

Secret Key event through NWC by Joey Ravn at 8:38 PM (1,383 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Joey Ravn
    OP

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    The key-item "Secret Key", which grants the player access to Rotom's alternate forms, will be given through Mystery Gift over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and in-store Toys R Us distribution hotspots.

Given the popularity of Pokémon Platinum in these boards, I thought this would be nice to share. In case you don't know, the same item will be given in Canada's Toys R Us from April 19 to April 26. They will be able to download the Key via NWC too, AFAIK.

Source

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Thanks, but wasn't it announced a while back?

3. Joey Ravn
    OP

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    It appeared between thursday and yesterday on all the major sites (Bulbapedia, Serebii, et al). Since I don't post on the News section, I gave some time to those who usually do to post it, but meh... GBATemp is not a Pokémon site after all, even it if has its good share of players. Maybe you're talking about the Canadian event? That was announced at least last week, if memory serves.

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    Here's hoping the TRU event cart gets dumped. [​IMG]

5. Invader TAK

Newcomer Invader TAK Newbie

United States
    I hope for that too. If only to see if it says it's distributing Secret Key, since I patched the Wonder Card from Project Pokemon (used to be Pokesav.org) and it said it was distributing Ivysaur. A minor nitpick, but still it'd be nice to see how it differs from the other dumped distro carts other than the Wonder Card.