Search source for PAL 480i video patch for USB Loader 1.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DR.Hossa, Apr 11, 2009.

1. DR.Hossa
    OP

Newcomer DR.Hossa Member

Germany
    Hello Im looking for someone to me the source code for the PAL 480i video patch for the USB loader can give! Will make a mod program and not war-480i mode! For NTSC games have always Red Screen! Who can help me?

2. demoniac

Newcomer demoniac Member

Germany
    Hey I know this problem. Seems to be the Wii RGB Cable that has no coulor boost like the old Game Cube and N64 Cables like the one from Wolfsoft. So you get the NTSC Software in Red when you connect via RGB Port of non (LCD/Plasma) TVs. If you connect your wii via AV then its in colour. Don`t know if LCD/Plasma Users have the same problems but really think its mostly problem of the RGB Connection. On AV Quality is not so good so still hope for a good RGB Cable for Wii or a USB Loader with Pal Video Fixes.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144...p;#entry1866485

WiiPower has one but don`t know if it works 100%.

Also misses Language Selection (needed for Manhunt for example) and no Ocarina for cheating like for example this one have

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147085

I have installed the Last One in 4.0 and use it on a Pal Wii now with AV and everything works except the not so good picture quality.

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    The problem with rgb cable and ntsc video mode on the wii is that the wii puts an ntsc s-video signal on the rgb cable in this case. PAL Wiis don't have s-video, NTSC Wiis don't have rgb, and it seems nintendo uses the same connectors for both.

4. demoniac

Newcomer demoniac Member

Germany
    OK. Thanks. Then the Wii is the problem. Wondered me everytime cause all SNES, N64 and GameCube worked well with NTSC Games. So the Problem is the Pal Wii then. Or do you think a good RGB Cable could change that? But the ones at Wolfsoft have not the good things they all had for the GameCube and other old Nintendo Consoles these days... So only thing we can do is connect the Wii via AV at the moment or?

5. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Wii + rgb + ntsc video = red screen.

But in some import games you can just set the video mode to PAL60 and they run fine(in Gamma force PAL60, in SoftChip force Wii Region Video Mode). And for some of the rest you can patch the video mode, either inside the image or with a loader. But the patching doesn't always work! For disc games and usb loading with IOS222, you can patch the video modes with my toy(R8, look at my sig). And there are some usb loaders around with video mode patches, i released one and the new one from Sorg for example has them too.