ROM Hack Sdtv Editor How to replace a pokemon save

Hoshi_Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I want to replace my save on digital pokemon OR with a new one. So after anti save game restore activate it backs the file to the sd then I can edit it

But the problem is how to rewrite the edited save on to the original? No inject option available.

Any help or video links

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But does jksv have a anti save game restore feature? Since you can just replace the save files of digital games due to some restrictions
I've been using my digital version of Sun with JKSM with no issues. Then again I have custom firmware.

Hoshi_Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me too I have 9lhr
You mean you tested replacing saves?

What I'm trying to do is replace the current file with a completed save. Same region, language. Yet not working

I Don't Feel Like Losing

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No inject option available.
With svdt you can easily copy the main file from your SD to your game. With JKSV you can extract your current save, replace the extracted main file with the one you want to inject, and then restore that save with JKSV.

Hoshi_Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's buggy. I figured out the way by getting contact with the owner on github. It crash a lot sometimes. That's why I said fk it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat