Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
i just bought 2 sdhc cards

- SANDISK SDHC 4 GB Standard micro with adapter
- SANDISK SDHC 4 GB Ultra II class 4

i read that this cards are working in wii sys menu 4.0, but not for me, i got (device inserted in the sd card slot cannot be used)
they are working in HBC(1.01) and bootmii. anyone have solution?

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I was ordering a Sandisk 4GB SDHC Ultra II but then I read a lot of people are having problems with it being read so instead I ordered the Class 2 Sandisk 4GB SDHC. I have a 4GB MicroSDHC card with an adapter and I'm using it in the Wii and it works perfectly. I have no idea why you're having this problem. Make sure you're using System Menu 4.0 and that the MicroSDHC card is properly inserted in the adapter.

magic12

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
this are standard cards, im surprised that they dont work in sys menu 4.0
anyway, what type of sdhc cards are confirmed working with sys menu 4.0 since i dont wanna buy another 100 till i found working one? Thanks

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
magic12 said:
KTroopA said:
do u have preloader 0.29 installed?

yes

boot up preloader and set it to use IOS 60 - this is what the wii menu system uses and what SDHC cards will work under (it might be set to IOS30 by default - just change it to 60). I had the same issue as you on wii 4.0U and when i did this both my sandisk 4gb and 8gb SDHC cards worked. try it and reboot the wii and then test, should work.

magic12

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
KTroopA said:
magic12 said:
KTroopA said:
do u have preloader 0.29 installed?

yes

boot up preloader and set it to use IOS 60 - this is what the wii menu system uses and what SDHC cards will work under (it might be set to IOS30 by default - just change it to 60). I had the same issue as you on wii 4.0U and when i did this both my sandisk 4gb and 8gb SDHC cards worked. try it and reboot the wii and then test, should work.

lol, yes it works now. thanks, i feel like an idiot.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
cool. dnt becoz someone else here told me how to get it to work. easy to miss i think. glad ur sorted
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters