Hacking sd2vita

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
While waiting for my card to arrive from the land of Communism, something sweet arrived for me to review
The build quality is awesome, sits good in the card slot.
I know they look the same as those from Ali, but they are made locally. So I will be getting a lot of those for my future projects

Ps i swear i didn't take pictures with a 3ds because phone lens broke :-P

Attachments

• 20170926_103812-1.jpg
    20170926_103812-1.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 20170926_103820-1.jpg
    20170926_103820-1.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20170926_103952-1.jpg
    20170926_103952-1.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 151

MrKlon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this one. its build cheaply but it functions well. it pops in and out. i will point out though that i bought 2 of them at the same time and one of them gets stuck inside the vita and one doesn't. so i just hope you didn't get a lemon like i did. Cheers

Last edited by MrKlon,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine got stuck. I think it's because it's because of that lame sticker. I scratched the fuck out the top with tweezers trying to get it out. It's still stuck. Honestly though, I can still take the microsd card out and I'll probably never have to take the adapter out. It's in there.

Reactions: MrKlon

MrKlon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and the whole point of the push to eject function doesn't matter to me anymore since the newest vitashell can usb transfer from the sd card on the adapter anyway. still sorry to hear you got a bad batch.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why do people still ask is the sd2vita can be taken in and out for, there is no need to remove any version of the sd2vita anymore since vitashell has now been updated that allows sd2vita to be mounted, this was only relevant when sd2vita was first released.

i have two of this model and found both of them to produce graphical glitches on screen so went back to v.1, very happy with that model.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
why do people still ask is the sd2vita can be taken in and out for, there is no need to remove any version of the sd2vita anymore since vitashell has now been updated that allows sd2vita to be mounted, this was only relevant when sd2vita was first released.

i have two of this model and found both of them to produce graphical glitches on screen so went back to v.1, very happy with that model.
I, for example, want to play games I got on cartridges. So I can dump them. What if I get a new game? How would I dump it then? I need to be able to remove the adapter.

Reactions: cvskid and MrKlon

MrKlon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im with gnmmarechal. not everyone with a hacked vita pirates all our games. some of us actually *gasp* actually buy games and support the developers. so having the option to easily take it out is nice.

Reactions: Byokugen

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It pops out easily, loke I said, not made in china. I will compare it to the one that will arive next month I think.
You can just leave the card in, take microsd out, or not even that, vitashell supports access to the card, so you can usb transfer, or ftp files

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Think maybe because transfer speeds are quicker PC side with a MicroSD adapter than it is using a direct USB connection from the Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o