Hacking SD2VITA NOT WORKING WITH ADRENALINE

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have installed adrenaline on both my Vita mem card and my SD2Vita sd card(128gb sandisk ultra class 10) My games show up when using my vita memory card, but My PSP/PS1 games do not show up on my SD2VITA. If I just put the psp iso in the pspemu/ISO folder nothing shows up, If I put an empty folder in the PSP ISO corrupted data shows up.

I'm fairly certain I can download, install and play other things on my SD2VITA such as quake, games from psn, and various VPKs. (including psn store downloaded PSP games that do show up in adrenaline)

I would greatly appreciate some troubleshooting.

edit: I have downloaded PS1 games via PKGJ with my SD2VITA and they show up on it.

Last edited by Ygolonac,

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed adrenaline on both my Vita mem card and my SD2Vita sd card(128gb sandisk ultra class 10) My games show up when using my vita memory card, but My PSP/PS1 games do not show up on my SD2VITA. If I just put the psp iso in the pspemu/ISO folder nothing shows up, If I put an empty folder in the PSP ISO corrupted data shows up.

I'm fairly certain I can download, install and play other things on my SD2VITA such as quake, games from psn, and various VPKs. (including psn store downloaded PSP games that do show up in adrenaline)

I would greatly appreciate some troubleshooting.
In Adrenaline hold the PS button, hit "Adrenaline settings" on the touch screen. Press R twice, for "use memory card" try either ux0 or uma0, whichever one it isn't currently on. Then press L twice, "Exit Adrenaline Menu". The XMB should refresh to the new location and hopefully your games will show up.

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In Adrenaline hold the PS button, hit "Adrenaline settings" on the touch screen. Press R twice, for "use memory card" try either ux0 or uma0, whichever one it isn't currently on. Then press L twice, "Exit Adrenaline Menu". The XMB should refresh to the new location and hopefully your games will show up.

I have tried all the memory card settings. Adrenaline does see my sd2vita as it says I have 90 gigs of storage, and can see the games on my sd2vita installed from psn.

i've tried everything I can think of. I have no idea why adrenaline is not seeing these game on my 2d2vita, yet does see them on my vita SD card.

Last edited by Ygolonac,

7ank0v1c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried all the memory card settings. Adrenaline does see my sd2vita as it says I have 90 gigs of storage, and can see the games on my sd2vita installed from psn.

i've tried everything I can think of. I have no idea why adrenaline is not seeing these game on my 2d2vita, yet does see them on my vita SD card.

I have the same issue as this, anyone know the answer?

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try downloading adrenaline bubble manager to see if that locates the games? it puts shortcuts for adrenaline games on your front page,

Wizrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having the same issue here. Have about 70 games I'm putting in, but only 20 or so are showing up. the rest are in the same locations and some of the ones not showing up have smaller file names than the ones that are showing up. Not sure what to do here.

SolaceDreano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same issue. Try going into System Settings in the actual psp interface, and change 'show uncategorized' to both. See if that helps or fixes it if you haven't already

Reactions: kerelenko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended