Hacking SD2Vita Issue

JoeyC213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be unable to find another thread with this issue, so hopefully yall can help me.

I have an 8GB Sandisk micro SD and a 16gb Lexar Micro SD, at first i used the 8GB micro SD as a means to test using SD2Vita properly, and it worked just fine, so i formatted my 16 gb lexar and it for some reason nothing happens, it uses my PSVita memory card instead that is 4gb.

so since i havent gotten anything important on here yet i decided to just restart from scratch, restored the system, copied h-encore, put the SD2Vita in my console, and ran TF Card Plugin Tool. Still no results, however for some reason when i put the 8GB sandisk back in the SD2Vita, it worked just fine, and since i was able to format the 16GB lexar theres obviously nothing from with the card itself, and if i have this right, strangely enough the 8gb still works whether its exFAT format or FAT32

im baffled as i dont know what the hell is going on with my system or why my sd card refuses to work

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  1. Connect your bigger microSD card to your PC;
  2. Install Win32 Disk Imager, download zzBlank.img (google it), select your microSD in selector and press WRITE;
  3. Unplug your microSD and pop it back in.
  4. Format your disk from Windows with the following options:
    • exFAT as File system
    • Select Default allocation size as Allocation Unit Size
    • Don’t put in a volume label
  5. You’ve now finished your new microSD! Now just can copy everything for the old one and MAKE SURE Windows is showing hidden / protected files!!

JoeyC213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Connect your bigger microSD card to your PC;
  2. Install Win32 Disk Imager, download zzBlank.img (google it), select your microSD in selector and press WRITE;
  3. Unplug your microSD and pop it back in.
  4. Format your disk from Windows with the following options:
    • exFAT as File system
    • Select Default allocation size as Allocation Unit Size
    • Don’t put in a volume label
  5. You’ve now finished your new microSD! Now just can copy everything for the old one and MAKE SURE Windows is showing hidden / protected files!!

ive done this multiple times with no results, every sd card i popped into my SD2vita worked except for this 16gb lexar for some reason

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ive done this multiple times with no results, every sd card i popped into my SD2vita worked except for this 16gb lexar for some reason
Sounds like a bad card. I had a 64gb that I used for years that I had no idea had issues until I got my SD2Vita. It would format properly, no errors in Windows, but it corrupted everything when I tried to use it in my SD2Vita. I ran one of those microSD checker programs, and sure enough, it was bad. I'd just never copied enough data to it to know.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't work, get a larger card, 16GB is very small anyway it would only fit few games.
And prices for microSDs just dropped industry-wide, so you can get a 64gb card for $20.
Getting an SD2Vita and using a small microSD is like buying a Ferrari, but not putting wheels on it.

rayan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have 16gb sd card and my ps vita is hack 3.68 and cannot recognize my sd card
i delete tai folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu