Not open for further replies.

Simmy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Let's share what games run and won't run shall we? let me start, i don't know if it's my hdd problem, but i loaded 3 games using WBFS, and all 3 had problems....

SSBB - Freeze on the 2nd battle of Subspace Emissionary under SOLO. after selecting the order of my character, it simply freeze, every single time(i tried like 10 times with the same results)
Mario Power Tennis - Freeze when i choose the court as Gooper Blooper Court, I have also another one or two court, they work except this...
Dead Rising - freeze at SD/USB Loader V1.4, after 30 seconds a black screen with lots of weird text appeared.

p.s. all my games are NTSC, my hdd is a samsung pata 80gb 2.5" using a unbranded enclosure.

Sebastian25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they all work fine for me. how about trying a USB FLASH DRIVE and not a hard drive with spinning platters...

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I had far better results using a disc in the wii rather than using WFBS. MP3 requires a disc in to play, other than than Ive had no probs, even with SSBB. Although I found that if I install MP3 and play straight away then I had no probs. As soon as I install another game after installing MP3 I get the 'please insert disc' message. Have you checked your HDD against one of the compatability lists out there?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Simmy said:
Let's share what games run and won't run shall we? let me start, i don't know if it's my hdd problem, but i loaded 3 games using WBFS, and all 3 had problems....

SSBB - Freeze on the 2nd battle of Subspace Emissionary under SOLO. after selecting the order of my character, it simply freeze, every single time(i tried like 10 times with the same results)
Mario Power Tennis - Freeze when i choose the court as Gooper Blooper Court, I have also another one or two court, they work except this...
Dead Rising - freeze at SD/USB Loader V1.4, after 30 seconds a black screen with lots of weird text appeared.

p.s. all my games are NTSC, my hdd is a samsung pata 80gb 2.5" using a unbranded enclosure.

All that stuff is fine.
The only ones i have found so far that don't work:
SSX Blur (Black screen after Strap Screen)
Red Steel (Hangs on Licensed By Nintendo)
Mercury Meltdown Revolution (Works, but no buttons on Wii Remote work, apart from the power button)
Dokapon Kingdom (Black screen, although might be my disc)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
chr0m said:
[...]
Mercury Meltdown Revolution (Works, but no buttons on Wii Remote work, apart from the power button)

SSX and Red Steel are both games that need to be patched to IOS249 for disc based backup launching. All these games don't work in the usb loader. Do "Mercury Meltdown Revolutio" and "Dokapon Kingdom" work when burned to disc on Gamma and/or SoftChip? If yes did you patch them to IOS249, or are you able to run backups from the disc channel(cioscorp or modchip)?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
WiiPower said:
chr0m said:
[...]

SSX and Red Steel are both games that need to be patched to IOS249 for disc based backup launching. All these games don't work in the usb loader. Do "Mercury Meltdown Revolutio" and "Dokapon Kingdom" work when burned to disc on Gamma and/or SoftChip? If yes did you patch them to IOS249, or are you able to run backups from the disc channel(cioscorp or modchip)?

Dokapon and Mercury Meltdown both work fine from disc, but I have a modchip.
I tried patching to IOS249 for the USB loader and it doesn't help.
Mercury Meltdown is a strange one as the game boots fine, the demo mode runs, but none of the buttons on the Wii Remote work.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys should use Toshiba HDD's. The STORE Alu 500gb model takes about 5 hours before it spins down. its long enough for me
biggrin.gif

Gh0sT5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CIJC said:
You guys should use Toshiba HDD's. The STORE Alu 500gb model takes about 5 hours before it spins down. its long enough for me
biggrin.gif

Thats what I used! Works fine on all my games...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
chr0m said:
[...]

Dokapon and Mercury Meltdown both work fine from disc, but I have a modchip.
I tried patching to IOS249 for the USB loader and it doesn't help.
Mercury Meltdown is a strange one as the game boots fine, the demo mode runs, but none of the buttons on the Wii Remote work.

The patching doesn't help at all for the usb loaders. All games that need it for disc based launching, won't work in the usb loader.

Do the 2 games work in Gecko OS? If you test with Gecko OS 1.8 too, please state clearly which result you get with which version.

rajnika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually my "only" problem is Pikmin. My dvd works fine from disc channel, works fin with GeckoOS but black screen with usb loader 1.4 and cios rev10. I'm thinking on ripping it again. Maybe something bad happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum