Homebrew Sd transfer?

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My 3ds broke and my dad will buy me a new one. Is there a Homebrew app that transfers all the data from the old 3ds to the new 3ds without the old one working? Thanks

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly broke? If you have a working bottom screen you can just do a system transfer (but make sure to backup saves from any CIAs you've installed and redownload all homebrew CIAs you've installed as they don't transfer).

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
What exactly broke? If you have a working bottom screen you can just do a system transfer (but make sure to backup saves from any CIAs you've installed and redownload all homebrew CIAs you've installed as they don't transfer).
Won't turn on... Sd slot broken... And can't buy the parts... Credit card...

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can think of is taking the movable.sed from the old system and injecting it into the new one to just use the same SD card, but that would only work if you've already backed it up.

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The only thing I can think of is taking the movable.sed from the old system and injecting it into the new one to just use the same SD card, but that would only work if you've already backed it up.
Do you need to back up movable.sed to convert 3ds into CIA? I tried to convert it once, and if I need to, then I backed it up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I did...

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The standard way of doing this sort of thing is to do a CTRNAND transfer, which will also preserve your Mii Plaza data – if that's important to you, and if you've backed it up recently.

You will also eventually have to call Nintendo if you want to link your NNID to a new console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up