GCN SD media launcher can't read SD?

Arale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uhm I got a SD media launcher and every time I want to run things from the SD card it won't. Rather it shows only cheatcodes with the region(action replay). I formatted the SD card in FAT, I couldn't find FAT16. So is there something else wrong, maybe I need to use other SD card or rename the dol as autoexec.dol? and I can't find SDload. it was on some old website but it's for sale now ~_~ .

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Mine started doing that. I broke it apart, slotted the SD card in very carefully so I could see that everything was connected and then put the top back on; it works but it's very weak plastic and you have to be careful with it.

Arale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thx seems I had to push the SD card further in, but now my problem is when trying to run snesgx it's really slow like 1-2 fps. I use a 4GB SDHC sandisk for it and I still need to try out megaman x command mission. (damn that scratched disc...)

Arale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still the low fps/lag problem, what do you use for as boot device? SD, DVD etc? I am using this one http://www.dealextre...er-for-wii-3993 . I'm gonna try to boot some snes game from SD media launcher directly and I got 2 (micro)SD to try which I didn't use. Ok.. now i'm quite sure what's the problem. I just loaded super mario world directly from SD media launcher there were no problems normal speed, so it gotta be that rip off wii SDkey =P

Arale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I meant after you loaded swiss it asks you one of those several devices, which one do you use? Well I just loaded megaman X command mission just fine with my sd card in sd media launcher the battle intro is a bit longer than normal, but it's nothing to worry about no errors so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple