Hacking SD codes question

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i have mocha (sd_access mod) and tcp gecko with sd code handler i also have twilight princess HD (PAL) ON a usb drive (wup format) and codes for tp hd pal will the code handler work on wup installs or only loadiine games and official disc? if i have anymore questions regarding this game i'll ask here,also on 5.5.3U

Last edited by chrisrlink,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it worked accidently used the AZAE (US) instead of AZAP (PAL) title id while building the GCTU file fixed it and it worked btw TP HD US/PAL are interchangable

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool that is good to know. I have been using PAL version codes for USA SSB4 and they work on USA region SSB4 without any issue.

Phw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for asking a basic question, but would you be kind enough to provide a basic guide on using SD cheats on TP HD? I have been trying to get geckiine and TCPgecko working with TP HD for weeks and have been unable to do so - I, and I am sure others, would be very appreciative of your guidance! I have never dabbled with SD cheats, and would be very thankful to hear how this works. Thank you in advance for your help!

Yaotl99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for asking a basic question, but would you be kind enough to provide a basic guide on using SD cheats on TP HD? I have been trying to get geckiine and TCPgecko working with TP HD for weeks and have been unable to do so - I, and I am sure others, would be very appreciative of your guidance! I have never dabbled with SD cheats, and would be very thankful to hear how this works. Thank you in advance for your help!
Replying for anyone else. I use Jgecko u to export the cheat. Just choose which drive. Then using TCPGecko the latest one I click on X to use cheat engine and SD. I start up TPHD and it works as long as your cheat is good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?