sd card

drago223295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to get codes for my nintendo switch games. I'm useing a ninteno switch sd card, but when I put it into my computer with a usb sdcard reader it won't come up in my pc area. Does the nintedo switch use any other types of any mini sd card. If so can some one name me a few with like 1 tb space plz.

Plz Help
Thanks

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
try another port or another reader, the SD formatted for Switch are on FAT or eXFAT format, should be read by almost every OS what exist.

if you are using Windows, sometimes the device and card get recognized but no drive letter is assigned, go to disk management and look for the SD card, be aware if you are using a EmuNAND on RAW partition that partitir SHOULD NEVER BE FORMATTED by Windows because you will lost your emuNAND for ever.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're better off managing files on your SD card while it's still in your Switch, either over FTP (sys-ftpd lite sysmodule) or MTP (DBI homebrew app), because inserting & ejecting the SD card too often has been regularly known to cause damage to the connectors for the SD reader board.

drago223295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after reading
You're better off managing files on your SD card while it's still in your Switch, either over FTP (sys-ftpd lite sysmodule) or MTP (DBI homebrew app), because inserting & ejecting the SD card too often has been regularly known to cause damage to the connectors for the SD reader board.
a bit of tne ns tutorial it looks like all I need is a usb c cable to move this from my ns to my pc and back. I looked on amazon at a

USB-C Cable 3.1A Fast Charging cable​

would that work with the transfering of data?

drago223295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a usb a cable to connect my window 10 to my switch, but still I can't find my sd card read on my computer. I went to disk management to try and format change so I can get my sd card read, but the format is greyed out. Any free ways to fix this

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a usb a cable to connect my window 10 to my switch, but still I can't find my sd card read on my computer. I went to disk management to try and format change so I can get my sd card read, but the format is greyed out. Any free ways to fix this
Have you tried using Hekate's UMS to manage the files on your SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol