sd card problems update

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by The Under Line, Apr 19, 2015.

1. The Under Line
    OP

The Under Line Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
  2. djisgod

djisgod Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2015
    earth
    nintendont requires fat32 . wbfs is the wii file system. if you want both on the same card you would have to make 2 separate partitions but im not 100% sure that would even work.. i dont even think you can load wii games from an sd card . i could be wrong though but i am pretty sure it requires a usb device.

you use a program like wii back up manager or wbfs manager to format the hdd and convert the isos to wbfs.

3. tswntk

tswntk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2012
    Switzerland
    WBFS is a wii file system that requires a partition format. Don't use it as it is deprecated
    .wbfs is a file type that works in FAT32 or NTFS file system. You can use Wii Backup manager to convert and transfer iso to FAT32/NTFS drives.
    .wbfs is only for Wii games not Gamecube games. Nintendont runs only gamecube games not Wii games.
    USBloadergx does not support running Wii games from SD, however, it supports running GC games from SD with Dios Mios Lite/Nintendont or Devolution.
    Other loaders (CFG, Wiiflow) supports running Wii games from SD.

djisgod likes this.