Hacking SD card problem. HELP! capacity is wrong. wtf??

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a faulty cable and for some reason it made me format my card when i plugged it into the comp. it said in order to read this card it must be formated. wtf? so i did. its a 2gb now it says its only 900 somthin. its wierd. also linux and the WAYYY old beta HBC wont let it work. geobox doesnt work and i think its the cards fault. any help?? ive tried formatting. any program to help me get my 2gb back?
thanks.

mynoud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you buy this card on ebay or on another weird internet store because if it's the case, it could be a hacked memory card. My cousin bought one on ebay, it said 2 GB but after the format it was like 1GB ^^

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
yeah but if you're using digicam don't do full format, just do quick format, otherwise if your batteries die, while formatting it will corrupt it, and you cannot reformat till you sue sd reader, i had that issue once lol, i was like BASTARD! fucking cats losing my readers!

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mynoud said:
Did you buy this card on ebay or on another weird internet store because if it's the case, it could be a hacked memory card. My cousin bought one on ebay, it said 2 GB but after the format it was like 1GB ^^

you prob got a pre partitiond sd.. but no. i bout it. i think i might be fixed now lol. my camera reads it fine. my reader tells me to format.. soooo wierd

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i would say your reader is borked.. if your cam allows you to attach to your pc via usb/firewire try that and see what size shows up. otherwise if not, get a new card reader... btw what brand is your sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes