Hardware SD Card keeps disconnecting

Dannckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using a 8gb Sandisk MicroSD and a SD adaptor, it worked just fine for quite some time, but in the last few days, every now and then, when I open my 3DS, it says there's no SD card (and I lose every progress if I was playing a game). I turn off the 3DS, remove and insert the SD again. Is this a known issue? Maybe it's a microSD compatibility problem? Formatting it will do any good? Thanks!

Dannckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
most possibly issue is caused by SD adaptor. SD adaptors are known to cause such problems because of contact issues. Try to use a full size SD card.

I switched adaptors hoping it would work, but no dice. I'm considering buying a full size SD card. But I always used MicroSDs in this and my old (burgled) 3DS without any issues.

Dannckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is you sd card legit? I had that same type of issue with a knock off card I bought on ebay, although I was using the card in my pc and phone.

Yes, sir, I do believe it is legit. I'm more inclined to believe I ended up damaging it a little when transfering files to PC, maybe. I'm considering buying a new one, anyway. Perhaps I'll try to format it first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-