OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I booted up my DS (with an R4) and got stuck on the "Loading..." screen. It has happened before, but normally I can just reinsert the SD card and it all goes well. But this time it did it 3 times, so I decided to stick it in my computer to see what was up, and it didn't even notice I put it in. So is it broken for good? Any way I can recover the data? I can buy another SD card, but I have so many goddamn saves and other shit on that card that I need. It really pisses me off.

BTW, "Secure" Digital my ass. This is the 2nd card I've had do this, but the other one didn't have near as important data on it. I do not feel my data is secure on these cards anymore. :|

³³³

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jup my M3 Simply got corrupted too
Wonder how long my R4 will take
smile.gif

D3FAULT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The reader is the SanDisk one that came with it. My laptop has an actual SD card slot on it, so I don't have to use 3rd party adapters and stuff, which is nice. So is there no way to get my data back? I do have a backup, thank God, but it's not that recent.

loklok555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you try to blow into the SD slot on the R4?
or blow the slot 1 on the ds

works for me and i did have the "loading" stuck before so i know

Draxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is happen to me to when i got the SanDisk SD card is get screwed after some week
blink.gif
so i need to put all the file inn to it again...

My friends toll me to buy a new Kingstone and after that my R4 never got screwed up so i maybe, think a Kingstone maybe work better than a SanDisk

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Draxi said:
Is happen to me to when i got the SanDisk SD card is get screwed after some week
blink.gif
so i need to put all the file inn to it again...

My friends toll me to buy a new Kingstone and after that my R4 never got screwed up so i maybe, think a Kingstone maybe work better than a SanDisk
I've had quite a few problems with SanDisk products while I've haven't had any problems with any of my Kingston products so far.

If it were up to me I'd get a Kingston instead.

woof811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try formatting the memory card in a phone or camera , sometimes when a pc wont recognize a memory card a phone or camera will .

woof811

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
This happened to me today after trying the GBALoader thing for the EZ 3 in 1. The screen froze and it's now "dead". Ordered replacements but to those that are saying the Kingston ones are better, I had one for six months and it lasted 'til now.

Hayatkaizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try clean the metal of the R4 card or memory card a bit see if it work, or format the card and try again (back up files first tho)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh