Hacking SD Card 64k Cluster???

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone.

I have been researching and the information i have found says that my SD card should have 64k clusters for best performance with loadiine.

But then i also saw that fat32 is needed for loadiine. How do i get 64k clusters on a fat32 partition?

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, for a 64k cluster size I have to change "Allocation unit size" from 32768 to the next higher number (65...)?

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great... the person who posted the thread used the card i have... and 32k was faster... but Bayonetta 2 on the compatibility page says use 64k... :(

Bayonetta 2 just doesn't play well on any card right now, you get regular frame drops and cutscenes are a mess.
If you really want to play it just wait until it gets fixed or buy it, it's really cheap now used and totally worth it.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Bayonetta 2 just doesn't play well on any card right now, you get regular frame drops and cutscenes are a mess.
If you really want to play it just wait until it gets fixed or buy it, it's really cheap now used and totally worth it.
Works perfectly fine on my card. Played for 45 min. The ONLY thing I saw was a few shots in the cut scenes lagged behind the audio but other then that they were fine.

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works perfectly fine on my card. Played for 45 min. The ONLY thing I saw was a few shots in the cut scenes lagged behind the audio but other then that they were fine.
Well you're the only one on earth who is lucky enough, or you just didn't play long enough to notice how bad it is.
And nah, 64kb clusters doesn't fix it.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Naw there are a few others I know. Seems a 256gb card has a slight speed advantage with smaller files cause of the physical smaller space of the chip. More data on small chip = less time to move that data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: