OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Status Update 16-03-2010

QUOTE said:
Since there are quite a few questions to answer, I thought I would put them all in a new post.

Firstly, SD-Boot will not be named SD-Boot anymore once released.. this is because it will be able to do a whole lot more than just that.

The main delay with the next version is that it will add support for a few new devices which will be capable of booting backups. (USBGecko support is going to be merged in too - from usb-boot)

A memory card manager is coming in the new version too, hence the large delay, and not to forget md5 generation for disc backups. More smaller but still significant features are to follow as well in a future update when I have some screenshots to show off.

Two disc support from sd-card is still a little incomplete, but it's getting there (it's at the bottom of my todo list at the moment).

I plan to improve compatibility but that takes a lot of time, and I'd rather iron out other bugs and features first.

Unfortunately, Audio streaming support from sdgecko is not possible. I plan to make games not require a DVD Disc in the drive (or at least spun down/laser off).
Source

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I bumped.
evil.gif

bruno_bard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How is going this great project?

After read that this project will be not named Sd-Boot anymore, I'm afraid that will a little more difficult to find, despite I follow his blog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.