Gaming Scribblenauts Hype and News Thread

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come the "you've replied to this thread" icon isn't on this thread anymore? I think it might be the whole forum, but I noticed it first on this thread. Is this happening to anybody else?

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ScribblenautsLover said:

can't download it anyway as rapidshare gives this notice

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

MikeOfAllTrades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
Aeri said:
ScribblenautsLover said:
I trimmed it.

Oh okay! I'm going to go download it right now!
hey bro i think that this guy is lying don't give in!!!!!!11!!!11!111

Hold on a minute, sir. Are you suggesting the link previously post by ScribblenautsLover is less than reputable? I say we give this fellow the benefit of the doubt before throwing him to the wolves. Ashamed you should be!

Javier78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We might get Scribblenauts by the end of this weekend if we are lucky enough: http://kotaku.com/5354995/celebrate-scribb...ndo-world-store

yay.gif

AdamTheZombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FierceDeityLink1 said:
Scribblenauts is out, and it doesn't have any piracy protection like Mario and Luigi. 32MB uncompressed, 8MB compressed.

i Havent seen it on any of my sources. Can anyone verify?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, and I wouldnt like to watch an episode of a show atleast twice to review it...