i rather try
Narin
Toni
Costello...
gbatemp...

They won't appear, since they are under the category "awesome"

I wonder what comes out if I write elixir~

iPikachu said:
QUOTE(i.Domination @ Jun 5 2009, 08:47 PM) Aliens Vs. Pirates < Ninjas Vs. Pirates

I wonder.... what would appear if i were to write certain cat related word starting with "p" ?
ninjas>aliens>pirates.

i know what that ends with!
lecture.gif

Nice food chian

________eaten by___________obliberated by___________________________
Ninjas
ph34r.gif
-----------> Aliens
alien.gif
-----------------> 1337 Captain Domination! Arrrr
emoticon_pirate.gif

I wonder what if I fo write a certain male bird's name too.

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
just so you guys know, the game does not allow any thing comercial related eg: mario,zelda,metroid etc
they also do not allow stuff like ds or psp or any companies , im looking at you people who want to post that stuff
Actually, since its on the NDS, we might be abeto write Nintendo things.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
"Yo dawg we herd u like the ds so we put a ds in yo ds so you can game whilst you game".

Scribblenauts is now going to be used to revive old unfunny memes.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
this game looks pretty good. does anyone think we'l be able to put in words such as..................

1. d*ldo
2. oral
etc

LOLS

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
From a thread on Neogaf:
QUOTE said:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wondering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.
First DS game I've been hyped about for years
tongue.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
HOLY CRAP!!!!

I will buy this game! I won't even try to play it on my flashcart!

Now I just have to wait for Scribblenauts: The last word (LOL deathnote)

This game is really.... FUCKING.... AWESOME.

I want nuclear!

Donato_Dobango

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that, like most games, if you type in video game console or Game Boy you'll get a generic non-descript video game handheld.

I'd like to see the stuff like putting in "pop-star" and having a Britney Spears wannabe jump around.

I wonder if Elvis is in the game. Or what kind of aliens you can pull up.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. This game reminds me of drawn to life which I haven't actually played yet... hmm I hope this game lives up to all our expectations.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
raing3 said:
LOL. This game reminds me of drawn to life which I haven't actually played yet... hmm I hope this game lives up to all our expectations.
Except Drawn to life was crap. Nice idea and they ruined it like hell.

This game can't go wrong though! All they need now is to make it updateable, but we all know thats impossible
frown.gif

incognito54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing that bothers me is that on release day a ROM hacker may extract the list of all the words possible and therefore ruining the easter egg finding part. I'll have to stay away from the GBAtemp when it's released.
tongue.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
From the joystick hands-on:
QUOTE said:
Andrew created a teleporter in an attempt to instantly apparate to the Starite -- instead, it took him to a medieval world where he was besieged by shadowy assassins. He tried distracting them with candy -- really, Andrew? -- then created a fairly anachronistic nuke. The nuke didn't detonate, however, so andrew created a laser rifle to take out the assassins. One of his lasers grazed the aforementioned WMD, and blew up the entire level.

I'll just stop reading and watching anything out about this game from now on.. everything sounds so awesome.. want to get into it totally spoiler free!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, this game looks pretty good! I will definitely give it a try. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be some major disappointment like The Conduit...

Hmm... I wonder what multiplayer would be like.. That would be awesome battling your friends!

EDIT: 1,111 post! w00t!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
“I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wandering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for “Scribblenauts!” in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don’t know, maybe. It’s a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn’t quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn’t work, a torch didn’t work, a pickaxe didn’t work. In my frustration, I wrote in “Time Machine”. And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There’s nothing you can’t do.

Holy fucking shit.”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: speaking of roasted nuts, do you guys prefer your peanuts salted or honey roasted?