Screen resolution problem

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Toni Plutonij, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    I've changed monitors today, I used to have 15? LG, and now I have 17? Belinea (model 101711)..

After changing monitors, I had only two options for resolution, 800x600 and 1024x768..SO I updated my drivers both for graphic card and Monitor..

I have the newest drivers for everything and have options for resolution: 1152x864, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x960 and 1280x1024, however my screen got weird, it looks like it's wide screen now (I got black space above the picture and below the picture), and in that area, I can't get with mouse, it's like my PC doesn't recognize it after Windows are booted..

It looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Those blocks that I selected with red frame..

No matter what resolution I set, that area is always there, and if I choose any resolution over 1024x768, my screen isn't adapted, but the whol desktop is bigger then my monitor, so I can scroll with my mouse trough it..(like I see only center of my desktop, and to get to and view my Start button, I have to move mouse in the lower left screen and "scroll" until it shows, if you know what I mean)..

I spent my whole day trying to figure it out, and I think it's just right in front of me, but maybe I don't see it..

Anyone has any ideas, I could make some more pictures to explain and preview the situation..

My graphic card is Radeon 9250 128MB

2. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Idiotic problem....spent whole day on this crap, and as I thought, solution was all the time right in front of my nose, I just had to disable freakin' TV signal, as my graphic card thought that monitor and TV are one device..

THREAD CLOSED..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice