Hacking scrambledEGGNS.apk no drm offline

SUPERmonkeyGODKING

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So back when Cemu was blowing up because BOTW, they would have their latest update hidden behind a Patreon tier. This was fair I felt.
But you could still find it cracked if it was a magical 1080p60fps BOTW .

Well.

Let's work together and crack this stolen egg and release it with offline and no loggin requirements. Yes PC master race yes yuzu yes ryuzu.

But nobody is caring around a windows phone.

And honestly . Can we try to get more android development and support ? You guys are missing out on 120hz to 240hz (Sharp and Leica ) OLED phones. With support already for the best controllers you can imagine .

Like to have the ability. To simply plus a USB c into your

Anyways I don't have a windows laptop or PC and I'm stuck with an s21 ultra 128gb.

So I can't seem to lucky patch or do anything to eggns .

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
cemu never had DRM that had to be cracked, nightly builds are/were just put behind a paywall. Yuzu does the same thing, but you can get around that with Pineapple. In regards to this emulator, nobody cares enough to figure out how to patch the controller requirement, unfortunately. Making it offline isn't a problem. The hardware dependency is. It'd be much more preferable to see an actual port of Yuzu than cracking something that steals code from it. Dont hold your breath, though. You'll be able to save enough money for a PC by the time that happens.

Edit: I forgot about Skyline. It's not a port, but it does used forked shader compiler code from Yuzu.
https://github.com/skyline-emu/skyline

Compatibility is hit or miss, but this is a more promising option than Egg getting cracked. You'll also either have to compile it yourself with Android Studio, or find a build somewhere.

Last edited by Joom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1