Hacking sciifii v2

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope SCIIFII gets an update in apirl. Very likely when netflix comes out, NINY will slams us with another update/homebrew blocking

arasium

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok, i understand
smile.gif

For the v3 of sciifii, we don't know when we will release it. It depends on how many features we will include into it.

arasium

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
in this case, update with sciifii to 4.2. Using sciifii you will keep your cioses (except the corp, of course. But in this case switch on the orp oo in sciifii).

You don't kneed to unhack. Just go in advanced mode.

skydragon606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!!!!
I am currently running 3.2u and am trying to run sciifiiv2. I cannot take my wii online so i am using the offline downloader. I have downloaded everything onto the sd card that is available. I run sciifii on my wii and it runs fine until the preperation. everything goes smoothly until it starts looking to Obtain Language File. it goes to 20% than gives me an error Exception -116
Error initialising network! as i am unable to go online this is an issue. Please tell me what i need to do to fix this. I currently have the homebrew channel, dvdx, and bootmii installed.
Thank you for any help that you may be able to give

skydragon606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used sciifii to upgrade to 4.2. and i got everything to install except the usbloader as that is the one that needs to obtail Language file. But now my homebrew chanel appears upside down and my system still will not load backups. Please help with this issue

skydragon606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything installed except the loader which i dont really need right now since i dont have a harddrive to use. but my homebrew chanel is still upside down and i cant load backups. Here is what i have done
Upgraded to 4.2, Restore Trucha Bug, Install cIOS rev17b, Install Priiloader,

Teton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skydragon606 said:
I got everything installed except the loader which i dont really need right now since i dont have a harddrive to use. but my homebrew chanel is still upside down and i cant load backups. Here is what i have done

Select install cioscorp on the advanced menu if you want to run backup through disc channel !

skydragon606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teton said:
skydragon606 said:

Select install cioscorp on the advanced menu if you want to run backup through disc channel !
I tried to do this 3 times but it would not work. The first time Creating cIOS17 got to 10% but than froze. I restarted it and it only got to 6% than froze. The 3rd time it got to 4% on creating cIOS11 and than froze

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
skydragon606 said:
Teton said:
skydragon606 said:

I tried to do this 3 times but it would not work. The first time Creating cIOS17 got to 10% but than froze. I restarted it and it only got to 6% than froze. The 3rd time it got to 4% on creating cIOS11 and than froze

better read the readme and complete the files needed. and if you still want to continue
you better do all the right preparations before you continue the installations.
and if you don't understand anything that is your doing, better stop.

Dees_Troy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used SciiFii v2 the other day on a virgin 4.2U Wii (LU33, bootmii as boot2) and it worked perfectly. I used the PC downloader tool so that I didn't have to download during the install. I did the lite version.

technom8t

Trophies
XP
Country
Iam not realy sure how to edit the XML file for what i need it to do, but basically i want sciffii to install a backupl launcher ( i currently have the noeogama r8.wad) i would like this to be possible via light mode or advanced mode so that i do not need to always install the Corp IOS'?

can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Tech

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
technom8t said:
Iam not realy sure how to edit the XML file for what i need it to do, but basically i want sciffii to install a backupl launcher ( i currently have the noeogama r8.wad) i would like this to be possible via light mode or advanced mode so that i do not need to always install the Corp IOS'?

can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Tech

there's the guide on the 1st post read it all. while reading do some editing on your xml.

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to have it as a standalone installer of rev17b as i tend not to have wifi and the cios installers allow me to do wad installations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto