School is starting soon

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
I was actually expelled from school twice for computer-related incidents.

Ouch
wacko.gif

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I start my sophomore year of high school next Thursday, August 21st. I am not ready for it at all, I hate getting up early just to go to school FIVE days of my week. And all my classes are gonna be a hell of a lot harder... Crap. Plus with marching band it's not gonna be any easier...

Probably the thing I hate most about school is all the yelling I get from my dad. Every time I get a B or worse, he starts telling me that I don't care about my future, don't try well enough, and that I am going to get accepted at some crappy college. I try to do what he says but I..... I don't know, I just don't strive for straight A's.

And on top of all of that, I can't stand about 90% of the kids at my school. I live down in the South eastern US where everyone is a bunch of racist rednecks who do nothing but hunt, fish, and get drunk every Friday night. They always make fun of me for being half Korean and they call me derogatory names and make fun of my family. Even though I was born here in the US, and lived here my entire life, I am often told to go back to China. THEY are the real ones who don't care about their future.

Here we go again, another year of hell that the idiots that run this place call "school". It's just such a damn shame, so many kids are just throwing their lives away striving to be "cool". I consider myself very lucky to have such a wise and intelligent father.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Monday. This monday.

High School. And what's worse is that I'm not going to my zoned school. My school's a 40 minute drive away. 'Tis for engineering magnet. So THAT means that I won't have any friends there so that we can get lost together. Oh well, at least it's a cool school! (ish)

Go Edgewater!
laugh.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
I was actually expelled from school twice for computer-related incidents.

Dude, my school is a lot more lenient about what we can and can't do. I'm not sure what you did, but a kid only got a two week suspension for calling up a teacher and saying he'd kill him and his family, but that's a story for another time.

I don't have to go back to school until the 3rd or something. Plus I'll be a junior this year, meaning I can probably get away with some more shit than usual.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.