SCDSTWO - Gateway clone

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SonicRegret, Oct 24, 2015.

1. SonicRegret
    OP

SonicRegret Ultimate Ayame

Sep 5, 2015
    United States
    Chad
    Read the SCDSTWO's description on that flashcart site, and they went the gateway way. Why couldn't they have a system like SKY3ds, out of all possibilities, it just HAD to be a gatewait clone. Might as well just get a regular dstwo, it's cheaper and actually works on latest FW.

Attached Files:

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    The sky3ds can't play the newest games though. Maybe it was a good call.

And please watch yourself with the dramatic clickbait titles lol. I thought going in I was going to have to talk someone out of a suicide.

Last edited by zoogie, Oct 24, 2015
  3. SonicRegret
    OP

Sep 5, 2015
    United States
    Chad
    I don't really know, which is better? I would prefer sky because it runs on 9.9, and I don't really care for playing the newest games.

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    1. totally misleading title (i thought it was a depressed gbatemper who wanted attention and help)
    2. there is 2 or 3 threads that talks about the DSTWO PLUS, some people already discussed that they preefered sky3ds instead the gateway way. others who preefer gateway way. you can join the discussion there.
    3. if you go in the supercard website you can clearly see that they emulate a gateway card... it's not a big surprise, it was already discussed and speculated on how it does it... (more info in the thread i mentioned)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dstwo-plus-will-be-released-in-october.398443/

Last edited by migles, Oct 24, 2015
    Voxel likes this.
  5. SonicRegret
    OP

Sep 5, 2015
    United States
    Chad
    1.[???]sorry.
    2.Perdon, senor, yo no sabia que ustedes son tan tenso.
    3.I already know(thats why i made this thread)
    4. Feel free to lock this thread if you want. My thread isn't going to kill anybody
    5.My sincerest apologies.

migles likes this.