XP
Country
Belgium
tj_cool said:
Maikel Steneker said:
shaunj66 said:
I have the hardware but unfortunately the software is still not ready
frown.gif
Still, this is great news. Shipping from ShopTemp takes ages. The software can be released in the time that it's travelling
smile.gif

Also, does the SuperCard DS ONE software work on it? I think the new menu was supposed to work on both the DS ONE and TWO, so it might be usable already.
Not sure, but I think the DSTWO has another version of EOS
Doesn't mean the DSONE version doesn't work on it though
smile.gif
Indeed, the DSTWO does have its own EOS, actually it's different from the EOS in a couple of ways, you have a lot more functions, etc.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Give Team SC time. We want a perfect product when its released. I can wait to get it, I just want to know what it will look like. I will wait for the review like the rest of us though.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very busy tonight but will definitely try and get some more pics/videos and impressions up for tomorrow evening.

The menu I have at the moment is still in development and is extremely buggy so I can't really do much. SNES emulation doesn't appear to be ready yet. Media playback appears to be done through Moonshell which is also not running right now. GBA emulation uses Darkchen's GBA emulator which performs the same as on the iPlayer but with a much nicer GUI.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shaunj66 said:
I'm very busy tonight but will definitely try and get some more pics/videos and impressions up for tomorrow evening.

The menu I have at the moment is still in development and is extremely buggy so I can't really do much. SNES emulation doesn't appear to be ready yet. Media playback appears to be done through Moonshell which is also not running right now. GBA emulation uses Darkchen's GBA emulator which performs the same as on the iPlayer but with a much nicer GUI.

Thanks for that; looks great. Looking forward to when the software is finalized, and stock is finally available for these to get shipped out to those of us who pre-ordered. I wonder if the emulator will be able to be updated and modified with future firmware releases, so as to eliminate any remaining quirks.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Jakob95 said:
Does the emulator still have the RTS functions? Because the one on the EX4DS doesn't have RTS... Thanks.
I wonder if the EX4DS uses the same emulator.
I can't say since I haven't ever had a iPlayer so I don't know if it is the same emulator. But the EX4DS one doesn't have any of those special features like RTS...

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RTC is more important than RTS, IMO. Better to focus on the actual hardware features of the emulated device first, and then get the "lazy player" features in after.

I haven't used Darkchen's emulator, though... does it have RTC support? Hopefully, once the DSTWO comes out and it's actually useable on a useful cart, development will speed up.

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no firmware flasher huh? they gonna use the onboard processor to flash the firmware when you power on the ds?

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Now you got something to put on the shoptemp placeholder for the DSTWO.

When its out I'm probably gonna wait 2 weeks until it arrives (If shipping times are similar to dealextreme).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse