Homebrew Scared Shitless - Zombies Attack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
DarkFocus said:
I don't think your font came through on gbatemp I don't see anything scary and why is the word house in blue? I like your story though it reminds my of the way the old choose your own adventure books where written in fact a kept expecting to see something like "if you turn and run go to page 33" "if you stand your ground go to page 79"

Thanks, maybe one of these days I'll get around to writing a CYOA thread on GBAtemp (totally not stealing Zarcon's thread, I had the idea ages ago I swear).

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Law said:
DarkFocus said:
I don't think your font came through on gbatemp I don't see anything scary and why is the word house in blue? I like your story though it reminds my of the way the old choose your own adventure books where written in fact a kept expecting to see something like "if you turn and run go to page 33" "if you stand your ground go to page 79"

Thanks, maybe one of these days I'll get around to writing a CYOA thread on GBAtemp (totally not stealing Zarcon's thread, I had the idea ages ago I swear).

If you got a good CYOA idea, I'm listening.

QUOTE(I am r4ymond @ Jan 24 2010, 06:39 AM)
Holy Fuck, that font you're using is already scary...It's one of those fonts that people use in some Scary Letters saying that you're going to die.

That is because you will die.

But not just any normal way, no. It will be gruesome, gory, bloody, muddy, and perhaps just only an accident.

The police found you 2 days later, they didn't care to interrogate me, I'm just a bypasser.

I'd never cried so hard in my entire life. You were gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone...

The point of this letter is to say I'm so sorry, and that it was an accident, an accident, it was an accident, accident, an accident, an accident, just an accident, the accident, it was an accident...

Damn, this font is kickassin' scary. I'd definitely use it in a CYOA/scary story.

EDIT: Spellcheck, and some scariness added. It certainly will make this a sleepless night.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Faith said:

But not just any normal way, no. It will be gruesome, gory, bloody, muddy, and perhaps just only an accident.

The police found you 2 days later, they didn't care to interrogate me, I'm just a bypasser.

I'd never cried so hard in my entire life. You were gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone, just gone...

Damn, this font is kickassin' scary. I'd definitely use it in a CYOA.
What about this font?

smileipb2.png

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
What about this font?

smileipb2.png

I used this exact font when i wrote my scary story assignments in 6th grade. I remember the font distinctly because my teacher said it was too kiddy, and I incriminatingly agreed, and reprinted the text using Courier New, and he said it was awesome.

And you couldn't just have written your own scary text? I took a bit of time of thinking how to make that creepy.

ACEDIT: Notice how I (in the addenum) used red "e"'s to make a unifying theme. It's parodied off of House of Leaves, and it tends to make texts stressful, and emphasizes the single words when you read them. Creepy, eh?
smileipb2.png

FAEDITH: Sorry if I'm threadjacking this, Sonic, it truly isn't intentional.
And Hatsu, I was half-imagining how it would be if your sig were reading the text in Courier New and nearly crapped my pants.

Van_Xan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright the orginal box sucked(sorry but it did), so I made a new one in 10min.
ssza.png

Imo I think it's not bad, I was gonna add a zombie, but I dont have any pics so if you could post your zombie I'll add that to the blank space.

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extremely dislike your voice.

Edit: You ripped off the Doom DS homebrew, don't bother trying to call a game someone ported as your own project. Fucking looser.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Faith said:
I guess you'll have to READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT
smileipb2.png

...or you can just, like, y'know, look it up in wikipedia
And in case summin fucked up and the text looks normal, the font is called Courier New, it's on virtually any text editor.

DON'T READ IT! You'll go INSANE!!!!!11!11

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Van_Xan said:
Alright the orginal box sucked(sorry but it did), so I made a new one in 10min.
Imo I think it's not bad, I was gonna add a zombie, but I dont have any pics so if you could post your zombie I'll add that to the blank space.

It took you 10 minutes to Filter > Render Clouds?

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now I know why people dislike the name.

Instead of Scared Shitless Zombie Attack, how about Scared Shitless: Zombie Attack?

If you ever need help on a sequel, I can help out. I've got some great ideas, such as Scared Shitless 2: Alien Invasion, or Scared Shitless: Mutant Animal Marauders, or even Scared Shitless: When Humans Eat Stuff Off The Floor.

I highly suggest multiple sequels to Scared Shitless, along with some sequels to the sequels, like Scared Shitless 2: Alien Invasion 2.

Just milk the damn franchise completely, and make action figures too. Perhaps even a Scared Shitless cereal brand?

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
Now I know why people dislike the name.

Instead of Scared Shitless Zombie Attack, how about Scared Shitless: Zombie Attack?
Oh quiet ingenious Cable! That way it's more like "Will the zombies attack?" Making for a more exciting plot!
yay.gif

I'll have to check with the rest of the team and see if they like the new name before changing it.

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Ace Faith said:
I guess you'll have to READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT
smileipb2.png

...or you can just, like, y'know, look it up in wikipedia
And in case summin fucked up and the text looks normal, the font is called Courier New, it's on virtually any text editor.

DON'T READ IT! You'll go INSANE!!!!!11!11

It's too late now, I've re-read it once already, and I'm thinking of reading it a third time, too. It is a mess of a book, but it is awesome. Definitely gave me some sleepless nights, even the second time around.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ace Faith said:
Hatsu said:
What about this font?

smileipb2.png

I used this exact font when i wrote my scary story assignments in 6th grade. I remember the font distinctly because my teacher said it was too kiddy, and I incriminatingly agreed, and reprinted the text using Courier New, and he said it was awesome.

And you couldn't just have written your own scary text? I took a bit of time of thinking how to make that creepy.

ACEDIT: Notice how I (in the addenum) used red "e"'s to make a unifying theme. It's parodied off of House of Leaves, and it tends to make texts stressful, and emphasizes the single words when you read them. Creepy, eh?
smileipb2.png

FAEDITH: Sorry if I'm threadjacking this, Sonic, it truly isn't intentional.
And Hatsu, I was half-imagining how it would be if your sig were reading the text in Courier New and nearly crapped my pants.

Best. Book. EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg