SC DSOne SDHC - Blank Screen

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ttrand25, Oct 4, 2008.

Oct 4, 2008

SC DSOne SDHC - Blank Screen by ttrand25 at 3:02 AM (1,037 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ttrand25
    OP

Newcomer ttrand25 Newbie

United States
    Hope i could get some help. I got the new SC DSOne SDHC last week with a 4GB Kingston Micro SD. I downloaded the OS and follow all instructions to set it up. It's been working great for a few days now till today. Whenever I play & finish a level, my DS would become blank on both screens when it changes levels or when quitting a game. I've tried all tips and tricks from this forum (i.e. change SD Speed, Save Size...), but still have the same problems. Please help. Thanks

2. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Try the self-test. When you boot up the DS, hold L+R+UP while the health warning disappears. Then press A until you get to the part where it's counting through some numbers and letters. If it completes properly, you're safe here. But you're in trouble if you get an error like:

psram error!
    cell error! addr=00000000

3. superdude

Member superdude GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    he's not in the bad kind of trouble that means the carts goneif it's the psram error then do the paper trick (anyone have the url for the video on youtube?)

4. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    It's kind of bad because the paper trick doesn't have a very high success rate. I've tried it myself without success.