BDFF Hype~ :3
OP
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. Yeah, this is Mirby. You may remember me from such topics as The Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation Hype Thread. the Official Translations Request Thread, and SBOIT. Well, I'm introducinating myself now.

I'm an avid gamer, and it was only in December that I got my first Acekard. This makes everything soooo much easier, let me tell ya. Anywho, I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, and loving it. I started emulating them back in about 2001 or so (I think this very site offered ROMS back then) with Golden Sun and I've been doing it ever since. Very convenient; like a test drive. I've also been on forums for that long as well.

I've also loved the music too; so much so that I now write reviews of remix albums (you can find them at ThaSauce Media Network or on my website, of which the link is in my signature).

I'm sure that I'll have fun here; keep the news, hacks, homebrew, and translations coming, and you'll never see me leave! ^.^

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Mirby said:
Hi there. Yeah, this is Mirby. You may remember me from such topics as The Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation Hype Thread. the Official Translations Request Thread, and SBOIT. Well, I'm introducinating myself now.

I'm an avid gamer, and it was only in December that I got my first Acekard. This makes everything soooo much easier, let me tell ya. Anywho, I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, and loving it. I started emulating them back in about 2001 or so (I think this very site offered ROMS back then) with Golden Sun and I've been doing it ever since. Very convenient; like a test drive. I've also been on forums for that long as well.

I've also loved the music too; so much so that I now write reviews of remix albums (you can find them at ThaSauce Media Network or on my website, of which the link is in my signature).

I'm sure that I'll have fun here; keep the news, hacks, homebrew, and translations coming, and you'll never see me leave! ^.^
Cool story bro.

I only posted so that I could quote this so that people could see it.

Welcome anyway. I'm sure you'll come to love me. Everyone does. Everyone

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not everyone.
tpi.gif

Welcome, and whether you do leave or not (or if we see you leave or not), you're here now, and that's what matters.

I think that's what matters.

Does it matter?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1