Homebrew SavSender question

Gryphon93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to patch SavSender so it copies the savefile into the DS's memory and then you put in your flashcart again and dump it there? I know that the question is quite odd, but I just want to know. I can't connect my DS to our network at home since it's WPA encrypted, and I don't have a EzFlash 3-in-1. I don't know if it's possible to recognize the flashcart again once it's taken out, but if it is, I would like a patch that dumps a savefile into the memory and then onto the flashcart, once it's reinserted. Thanks a lot in advance and please ask if you don't understand what I mean!

[EDIT] Btw. I'm using an old R4-card. I've read that you have to restart your DS to be able to access FAT again. Is that right? In that case a patch for SavSender wouldn't help me...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it should be possible, the ds has 4mb of ram, and saves are tiny, as is the app itself. there should be plenty of room. but you need to find someone willing and able to do it.

Gryphon93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, you're right. I hope someone is willing to help me. I haven't made anything for the DS at the moment, so I'm not sure how to do it myself. I've read a bit about another app, Eepinator, but it doesn't seem to be working very well with slot-1 cards.

Gryphon93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Magmorph: No, I don't have any slot-2 cards. That's why I want a patch for SavSender that makes it possible to use ONLY a slot-1 card.

[EDIT] Whoops! Sorry for double-posting! I meant to edit my previous post. Sorry!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, may I ask you something? What are your favorite animes? (Aside of serial code lain)