SavSender Help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Natorius, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Natorius
    OP

Natorius Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    I saw the topic about SavSender and decided to give it a try. Copied over a save from my FFTA2 cartridge on to my computer, it seems like a small file, only 3 kb, put it in the folder with my nds for FFTA2 file and everything but for whatever reason the game isn't recognizing that there's already a save file.

I'm positive that the names are the same and they have the right extensions, anyone have any ideas or things I can try?

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    3kb save is way to small. At the moment all I can say is try redumpnig your save.

3. Natorius
    OP

Natorius Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    I'll give it a shot, I thought it was a bit small as well.

4. Natorius
    OP

Natorius Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    Yeah, tried redumping. Also realized I didn't patch the file before, but it still isn't working for some reason. :\

5. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    I also tried to use SavSender and savsend_rc for a different game, Phantasy Star Zero, and could not dump a usable sav. My friend who was trying to help me said he opened up the dump and it was just 8kb of zeros.

6. Natorius
    OP

Natorius Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    Not sure if it helps at all but every time I tried to dump I got a different file size, all 8kb or under. Heading to bed but I'll check here tomorrow, thanks for looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice