Homebrew Saviine AND Savemii don't inject???

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why I Need to Inject a Save
My disk is corrupted. No scratches or anything, however, as soon as I get to stage 19(Sector 4: Tumbling Splatforms), it says my disk is dirty. It doesn't say that anywhere else, so, I need to bypass this somehow, and by somehow, I mean inject a save where Hero Mode is completed with all the items from it. Level dosn't matter as much to me, but I'm Level 27 or so. I found this save(Other USA one was taken down, it's the Andres game)https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5p7e1g-NHIvVWJ0YmJpbDd4S0U
Firmware and Method etc.
  • I use Loadiine
  • USA
  • Mocha CFW
The problem with SaveMii
I followed all the instructions, and it said that there was no save in that location(000) on a red screen. I did everything right to my knowledge.
The problem with Saviine
  • If I press A, I go to Mii Maker instead. I check Splatoon and all that happens is my character changes hair color.
  • If I press X, all that happens, once again, is a change in hair color, again

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you launch Saviine on the WiiU, you have to select the option that says "Go back to Home Screen and launch game manually", or something like that.

So when you press that option Saviine will take you back to the WiiU Main Menu, then you launch the game that you want to inject or dump saves for.

But you MUST be running the Saviine server from your PC first. Its a command line bat file.

I have my saviine folder on my C:/ drive.

example: c:/saviine/

To inject saves, you must first put the save you want to inject in the correct folder:

Example:

For my breath of the wild save:

C:\saviine\saviine_root\inject\00050000-101C9400\80000003\

First you should dump your save for the game you want to inject, that way you can get the correct folder structure.

While you are in the Saviine directory (with the saviine_server.exe), Hold Shift then Right-Click anywhere in the folder (dont right click on a folder, just in an empty space inside the saviine directory) and in the context menu choose "Open Command Window Here". That will open a command prompt in the exact directory you need to execute the following command...

With the command window open, type this:
Code:
saviine_server.exe dump

That will dump your save in the "saviine_root" folder.

Note: Also, you need to know your Local IP of the computer your running the Saviine Server on. To find this out, open another command window and type "ipconfig" and take note of the "IP Address". You will need this to set the IP in saviine on your WiiU. So your WiiU knows where the saviine server is located on your network.

After your save has been dumped, close the command window and replace the dumped save with the one you want to inject. (Make a backup of the original save before you replace the save files!)

Then open the command window inside the saviine folder again, and type in the following command:
Code:
saviine_server.exe inject

Then on the WiiU, quit the game and go back to the home menu, then relaunch the game. Saviine should still be running in memory if you didn't turn off the console. Then you should see it injecting files in the command window on your PC.

I hope I didn't miss anything. But if you need anymore help, please ask.

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I keep getting this error in PowerShell:
Code:
[listener] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
[listener] Exit

angelbless45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad you got it working, and your welcome. If you need anymore help, please don't hesitate to ask me on the forum or in a PM.
Hey man, do you think you could help me please. Im trying to run Savemii on my wiiu, but i got a iosuhx error on one version (the official) and a black screen on the other (the modded).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots