Hacking Savewizard for jailbroken ps4

MEMOTNTN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi, I bought save wizard two days ago but I couldn’t copy my save files to my usb memory since there is no psn account registered on my jailbroken ps4. So is there away that could help me copy and paste my save datas on my PS4 without making a psn account?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In theory you could backup your save first using PS4 Save Mounter and then copy it back to your PS4 after you installed the activated profile.

But as KiiWii said above, you would loose everything.

Would it be worth it just to edit 1 game save?

Reactions: KiiWii

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory you could backup your save first using PS4 Save Mounter and then copy it back to your PS4 after you installed the activated profile.

But as KiiWii said above, you would loose everything.

Would it be worth it just to edit 1 game save?

That would work, but it is not really needed. If you already own Save Wizard (which you said you did) you can recover all of your saves.
1. Just us the DBSG backup payload to backup your saves.
2. Then apply the Activated profile: Activated PS4 Profile.
3. Reinstall your games (sorry, activated profile wipes them out)
4. Use the Save Wizard to resign the saves: [How To] Restore save from non-activated PS4 to an activated one
5. Enjoy being able to back up/restore your saves to USB (natively) whenever you want.

Or you can use the Save Mounter, but TBH that seems like a bunch of repeated work, while the solution above is a one and done effort. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by Sparkss,

MEMOTNTN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can’t find any link for the backup file with the activated profile :(
That would work, but it is not really needed. If you already own Save Wizard (which you said you did) you can recover all of your saves.
1. Just us the DBSG backup payload to backup....

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can’t find any link for the backup file with the activated profile :(

I am not sure what you are asking for. The DBSG backup is part of the homebrew bundle that almost every hosted exploit includes. It stands for "Data Base (&) Save Game backup", I am pretty sure that it is by Stooged. If you already applied the activated profile then your saves are already gone.

If you are asking for where to find the activated profile to apply, there were "hints" in that thread about how to find it on Reddit. It cannot be linked from here.

LHairstonX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I couldn't find any videos to help with the process so I made one to help out.

Thanks again Sparkss I appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte