Gaming Savedata corrupted (error 80110306) help!

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have successfully downgraded a 6.20 TN PSP 3000 to 5.03 CFW.
It was another one, not the one I was asking about in a different topic.
The problem is I have made some good progress in a few games on 6.20 TN, specifically GoW Ghost of Sparta, Split Second and others. BUT OH, HORROR!!!
The PSP now (on 5.03 GNE-C) does not recognize my saves and says they are corrupted.
Am I totally screwed i.e. do I have to start the games over?
I've read some info about re-encrypting those saves but that seems rather high-level for my simple user's mind. Would appreciate if anyone could help, or shed some more light on this.

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you tried updating Gen-C to Gen 5.03 Prometheus-4? Since they use the same loader it might work. If not there are two options:

MagicSave, which as you mentioned, requires a few steps. Or restart your games.

Edit: There's a third option; Go back to 6.20 TN

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually it CAN be repaired. It requires a bit of work but I think anybody can understand it if I did
smile.gif

Found a fantastic guide, I'm copy&pasting it for other people in case they struggle like I did:

FreeCheat plugin
SaveDataFix

Extract FreeCheat to the root of your memory card

2. Extract SED to /PSP/GAME/

3. Follow instructions on readme to install freecheat.

4. Back up your corrupted save game to computer.

5. Start the game and start to create a new saved game. Before you actually save the new game to the memory stick you should press the note key which will bring up the freecheat console. We need to tell freecheat to go into dump memory mode so when you save the new game it creates the files we need. On the freecheat console go to Mem Manager -> SAVEDATE Manager -> Operate Mode -> Dump. Now hit X to back out to where you can confirm to save the game. Save the game to the memory card.

6. Now exit the game and enable USB to browse your memory stick and go to /FreeCheat/SAVEDATA/ and you will see 2 files. I have:

ULJM-05500.key and ULJM-05500_0.sav

You only need to rename the ULJM-05500.key file to ULJM05500.bin removing the "-" and renaming extention to .bin. Copy this file into /PSP/GAME/SED/gamekey directory on the memory stick.

7. Backup the new save game that you created from /PSP/SAVEDATA/ to your computer for later.

8. Copy your corrupted save game from computer back to /PSP/SAVEDATA/

9. Run SED and it will load a list of save games you have. Press /\ (Triangle) on your corrupted save game and press O on the top option. Then select "Yes" and hit O again to decrypt your corrupted save game to a .bin file on the root of the card. Mine is called: ULJM005500.bin

10. Now copy your new saved game you backed up on the computer back to the /PSP/SAVEDATA/ directory. The directory of the saved game should match the name of the .bin file you just created. If it doesnt rename the .bin file to match it.

11. Load up SED again and find the new saved game and Press /\ (Triangle) to bring up the options and select the 2nd one down from the top and press O and select "Yes" and press O again. This will encrypt the .bin file you just created into the new saved game which is the old corrupted saved game info!

12. Now just start up the game and load your old save game that use to be corrupted!

cloudluvtifa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I also have the same problem with my monster hunter unite save file. It became corrupt with the error 80110306.
I tried using the free cheats + sed but it didn't work. The error 80110306 disappeared but it's still corrupt.
I'm using psp 1000 with m33-6 cfw.

Please help me also. -_-

GunnuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Very good your tutorial! I did and it worked, I will share the file to download!
Thanks !!

access:

http://www.4shared.com/file/HBDoo5tg/ULJM059400001.html?

Hi! I also have the same problem with my monster hunter unite save file. It became corrupt with the error 80110306.
I tried using the free cheats + sed but it didn't work. The error 80110306 disappeared but it's still corrupt.
I'm using psp 1000 with m33-6 cfw.

Please help me also. -_-

Actually it CAN be repaired. It requires a bit of work but I think anybody can understand it if I did
smile.gif

Found a fantastic guide, I'm copy&pasting it for other people in case they struggle like I did:

FreeCheat plugin
SaveDataFix

Extract FreeCheat to the root of your memory card

2. Extract SED to /PSP/GAME/

3. Follow instructions on readme to install freecheat.

4. Back up your corrupted save game to computer.

5. Start the game and start to create a new saved game. Before you actually save the new game to the memory stick you should press the note key which will bring up the freecheat console. We need to tell freecheat to go into dump memory mode so when you save the new game it creates the files we need. On the freecheat console go to Mem Manager -> SAVEDATE Manager -> Operate Mode -> Dump. Now hit X to back out to where you can confirm to save the game. Save the game to the memory card.

6. Now exit the game and enable USB to browse your memory stick and go to /FreeCheat/SAVEDATA/ and you will see 2 files. I have:

ULJM-05500.key and ULJM-05500_0.sav

You only need to rename the ULJM-05500.key file to ULJM05500.bin removing the "-" and renaming extention to .bin. Copy this file into /PSP/GAME/SED/gamekey directory on the memory stick.

7. Backup the new save game that you created from /PSP/SAVEDATA/ to your computer for later.

8. Copy your corrupted save game from computer back to /PSP/SAVEDATA/

9. Run SED and it will load a list of save games you have. Press /\ (Triangle) on your corrupted save game and press O on the top option. Then select "Yes" and hit O again to decrypt your corrupted save game to a .bin file on the root of the card. Mine is called: ULJM005500.bin

10. Now copy your new saved game you backed up on the computer back to the /PSP/SAVEDATA/ directory. The directory of the saved game should match the name of the .bin file you just created. If it doesnt rename the .bin file to match it.

11. Load up SED again and find the new saved game and Press /\ (Triangle) to bring up the options and select the 2nd one down from the top and press O and select "Yes" and press O again. This will encrypt the .bin file you just created into the new saved game which is the old corrupted saved game info!

12. Now just start up the game and load your old save game that use to be corrupted!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: mabe where you live