Save hacking/cheats

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by badman112, Mar 13, 2016.

1. badman112
    OP

badman112 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Well can you have cheats and hack saves like bruteforce/save editors and gecko cheats.

Bonus question: I already got Wii hacked so is it worth hacking a Wii U.

2. Gadorach

Gadorach Electronics Engineering Technologist

Jan 22, 2014
    Canada
    Canada
    Look up pygecko, and I've started on save editors that work with Loadiine saves and Saviine save backups. The first two can be found here.

badman112 likes this.
  3. badman112
    OP

badman112 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Okay what i should have said is the game xenoblade X is that editable such as i can not be bothered grinding as i have given up 170 hours in.

I was looking for something a lot more easier to use and without AVG telling me its a virus ect.

Is their an idiots guide on how to use these things or a dedicated site for all save editors and cheats ect not like crappy cheat code central and gamefaqs.

Last edited by badman112, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Gadorach

Jan 22, 2014
    Canada
    Canada
    You need to grab XCXGecko and run it as whatever version you're running. If you're using a US disk, use the regular settings for US. If you're using Loadiine4+pyGecko, use the modified settings. If you're using the Japanese disk, use the Japanese setting, etc.
    This requires a Wii U on 5.3.2 (spoofed is fine), and if you're using a stable Loadiine+pyGecko configuration (v3 only), you need to use SSBU to boot the game.

badman112 likes this.
  5. badman112
    OP

badman112 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    ok will have a look at this my Wii-U is not hacked its on 5.5.1 E

This looks complicated i would not know where to start from the look of it you have to connect to your Wii U wireless and i think it has to be jail broken.
    I mean how would i even connect to my Wii U i dont even know my IP, does it have a user name and pass..

Is their a Tutorial on how to use this i mean i have used brutforce ps3, many xbox 360 save editors. I guess i was hoping someone would have made something like that.

Last edited by badman112, Mar 14, 2016
  6. Gadorach

Jan 22, 2014
    Canada
    Canada
    Late reply, but yeah, you need to be on 5.3.2 or 5.4.0 to use pretty much anything we make right now. Brute-force decrypters might come at some point, but that time isn't now. If a kernel exploit isn't released, hopefully research into the Wii U userspace exploits will let save games become injectable and extractable. By then, my editors will likely have caught up, and I'll probably have had time to make an editor for XenobladeX.