Homebrew Save files CFW

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I've installed CFW succesfull, but i would like to know where he puts all the .SAV files of my games or something like that, cant find them on my SD Card...

Regards,
Twan

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
okay, but what i get is a main file, not a main.bin or main.sav that i need for PKHex...

D

Deleted User

okay, but what i get is a main file, not a main.bin or main.sav that i need for PKHex...
A file named "main"? It should be the same thing as main.sav or main.bin, it just lacks an extension.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My starter pokemon gives (AS) me an error on PKHex, dont know why?
Invalid: OT Memory: X/Y exclusive memory on OR/AS origin.

D

Deleted User

Invalid: OT Memory: X/Y exclusive memory on OR/AS origin.

Haven't used PKHex, but it looks like your Pokemon has a memory from X/Y, yet the Pokemon came from... OR/AS? Logically that doesn't make sense. Get rid of the memory, or change the origin to X/Y.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haven't used PKHex, but it looks like your Pokemon has a memory from X/Y, yet the Pokemon came from... OR/AS? Logically that doesn't make sense. Get rid of the memory, or change the origin to X/Y.
Changed the game to Y, now i get: Invalid: Not a valid Encouter, even when Fateful Encouter is checked.

D

Deleted User

Perhaps get rid of the memory and change the origin to AS; you did say it was your starter for Alpha Sapphire.

D

Deleted User

Then perhaps you need to change how it met you and/or the OT of the Pokemon in correlation to your trainer's OT.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then perhaps you need to change how it met you and/or the OT of the Pokemon in correlation to your trainer's OT.
Already set it to Santalune City (City in Pokemon X) where ive met the Pokemon, no luck. What to change in OT?

D

Deleted User

Already set it to Santalune City (City in Pokemon X) where ive met the Pokemon, no luck.

Well there's your problem... Don't set it to a place in X/Y since the origin is OR/AS. Set it to somewhere in OR/AS, probably the same place as the other starters are met.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well there's your problem... Don't set it to a place in X/Y since the origin is OR/AS. Set it to somewhere in OR/AS, probably the same place as the other starters are met.
I did, now its set to pokemon as, route 101 (where ive met the pokemon), no luck.

D

Deleted User

Is the OT the same as your trainer's OT?

Once you set it to this, if it doesn't work, what error does it spit out?

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is the OT the same as your trainer's OT?

Once you set it to this, if it doesn't work, what error does it spit out?
Invalid: Memory -- missing Handling Trainer Memory. Weird thing is that the other pokemons are all recognized as legal, just this one wont.

D

Deleted User

You'll need to fix that memory, then. First I'd recommend analyzing a working Pokemon's data for that area, and if you can't fix it by looking at that, check out this image for a good example of what it should look like, and secondly this guide.

This is where I say good luck and head out~
If you can't figure it out using that guide there's no way I'd be able to help you further, heh.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'll need to fix that memory, then. First I'd recommend analyzing a working Pokemon's data for that area, and if you can't fix it by looking at that, check out this image for a good example of what it should look like, and secondly this guide.

This is where I say good luck and head out~
If you can't figure it out using that guide there's no way I'd be able to help you further, heh.
Okay, so the exploit wont work anymore. I checked my trainer id, its good. If i put something at the Day Care helpers, it wants me to put something in Latest (not OT) Handler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.