ROM Hack Save File location for NDS forwarded games

Braaivleis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hi so i recently bought a 3ds and installed CFW, my plan is to leave my pokemon games at home as i dont want to loose them.

I dumped all my cartridges and converted my nds games to .cia and installes them all.

I wanted to start my games anew, except for pokemon platinum, i then backed up the save file with checkpoint from my cart. Installes the pokemkon platinum .cia and now i have no frigin idea how to get my save on the .cia pokemon platinum.

If there is a way to maybe rename my save file and copy it to the right location/make it work on the .cia installed game id really apreciate the help. And to ultimately reverse the process and get my save back to cart with checkpoint and transfer my mons up to pokemon Home.

The reason i did this is that i mostly play at with my 3ds at work(i get times where we do absolutely nothing and everyone is just on their phone the whole day) and in fear of loosing my carts id opted for the .cia installs

Thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...