ROM Hack Save dragon quest xi s

Purpz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I could give you mine, IF you dont mind the unlimited money in the bank.
My save is right after the tree falls, and you do little missions with individual characters, I'm at Erik. 29hours In.

Hey, I lost my PS4 save due to a faulty hard drive and no PS+ backup. I'm planning on buying the Switch version if i can get a save file close to where I was (basically where you are). Could you send it to me please ?

JimmyJackJohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who wants this save msg me:) (The main guy has my real name but meh if you dont care...)

Hello, would you mind sending me this save file as well? If anyone else also has a save file around the end of Act I (the major turning point – traveling to find your lost companions) for the Switch version, I’d really appreciate it!

Last edited by JimmyJackJohn,

zapzarap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. because stupid i lost my dqxi-save file. i was't too far in the game - maybe last hour of the demo-content. if somebody could provide a savefile from around this point, i'm very thankful. +/- 1 or 2h doesnt matter. thanks in advance.

zapzarap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. because stupid i lost my dqxi-save file. i was't too far in the game - maybe last hour of the demo-content. if somebody could provide a savefile from around this point, i'm very thankful. +/- 1 or 2h doesnt matter. thanks in advance.
anybody? thx

zapzarap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Again, anyone with a savefile from mid/end demo? NSwitch. Thanks.

mauaus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont cheat usually but, in DQ11 I really dont care lol, its so easy that I figured i might as well just get the best item every time just for the sake of it.
Hi, do you by any chance still have this save? I was playing on PS4 but would like to complete it on switch...

gadenyuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, i started eric's side story right after the tree feel and i have been using cheats so the game made eric unable to attack for some reason.
can someone send me the save file, it would be a great saver since i don't want to restart from the beginning

un41

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello,

Due to my stupidity I have deleted the game save and I would not like to have to start again from 0 (basically because I don't have time for it) I would really appreciate if I could get a save as close as possible to the point where I was , before or after. (I had just obtained the silver orb)

Thanks in advance.

gadenyuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,

Due to my stupidity I have deleted the game save and I would not like to have to start again from 0 (basically because I don't have time for it) I would really appreciate if I could get a save as close as possible to the point where I was , before or after. (I had just obtained the silver orb)

Thanks in advance.

hi friend
I decided to reply the game again cuz it seems no one will be able to help me with it, i will be using cheats tho to get all characters to level 99 and i thought of sending you a file when i am close to the point you mentioned, is that okay with you?

Edit: If not okay with you i have a normal save file right before acquiring jade as a playable character

Last edited by gadenyuki,

un41

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hi friend
I decided to reply the game again cuz it seems no one will be able to help me with it, i will be using cheats tho to get all characters to level 99 and i thought of sending you a file when i am close to the point you mentioned, is that okay with you?

Edit: If not okay with you i have a normal save file right before acquiring jade as a playable character
Hello,

I really appreciate your help. I would prefer to play without cheats, so the save you mentioned, just before acquiring jade is fine for me (it is much much better than starting the game again).

Thanks dude!

Reactions: gadenyuki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....