Hacking Save .cia from Freeshop ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there,

i downloaded the game Rune Factory 4 from freeshop because i need the EU.cia file of it, but it seems that Freeshop removes the "cia" directly after installing it.

Is there any way to get Rune Factory 4 EU.cia ? i need the cia File in EU Region, its important because some Decrypt Reasons ^^.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, i didnt know that Freeshop uses directly the Nintendo Servers :o. Thats very nice (Because latest games with latest Updates and maybe DLC <333).

Alright let me look for ciangel now.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both the freeshop and ciangel rely on titlekeys to download content from nintendo servers. Freeshop probably downloads them as a cia but deletes it after it installs while ciangel keeps them.

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So on both ways i would have a CLEAN .cia, with that Problem that Freeshop would delete the .cia directly ^^.

If Ciangel uses the Nintendo Servers, its alot better for me in this Situation, because i need a clean .cia for my work on editting some things in the .cia ^^.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
FreeShop doesn't actually download a .cia at all, I don't know how it works exactly bit it installs it as it downloads it.

CIAngel does the same thing but you can change it to create cia mode as well (freeShop does not has such a mode). I think you switch modes with L and R.

If you run CIAngel as a .3dsx from homebrew, it can only create a cia. So if you can't figure out how to switch modes, just try running it from homebrew.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
See above. It can behave the same way as freeShop depending on which mode it's operating in. It doesn't always create a cia.
Well, I meant to say CIAngel has the option to save to a .cia, unlike freeshop which installs it everytime.

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)