.sav troubles

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by megaxz175, May 31, 2009.

May 31, 2009

.sav troubles by megaxz175 at 2:54 PM (638 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. megaxz175
    OP

Newcomer megaxz175 Member

United States
    I recently bought a new acekard 2i and i wanted to transfer my sav be that from supercard dsone. I looked at some of the topic which says for R4 or other cards to
    change the extension to .sav,rename and use the sav EXT. button after doing that i have eg. 0005 - WarioWare Touched! (U).sav but when i go in game, i get a new game screen. Did i go wrong anywhere? please help.
    Also while trying to use the sav EXT button on other games it transfers me back to the top being warioware and does nothing but change the nds file into a save file. I am using akaio 1.4.1 firmware

EDIT: I manage to fix it. The problem was some of my file had spaces before the .nds anyways thanks to the people who replied in this topic

2. lbt

Newcomer lbt Newbie

Germany
  3. frazzledazzle

Newcomer frazzledazzle Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    are you using akaio? when i got my acekard i had the same problem but look through the system settings and there should be an option that says save extention. change it to .sav instead of .nds.sav

4. megaxz175
    OP

Newcomer megaxz175 Member

United States
    yeah i already changed the sav extension and it didnt work for me also sav converting i chose source format as supercard one format and target format to be acekard 2 it didnt work