Sata to USB & Flashing Benq

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by KlexKavark, Apr 14, 2011.

Apr 14, 2011

Sata to USB & Flashing Benq by KlexKavark at 4:54 AM (1,261 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. KlexKavark
    OP

Newcomer KlexKavark Member

United States
    Hi im new to the xbox360 scene but not new to modding. I only have experience in softmodding. I have modded 3.55 Kmeaw PS3 Fat, 4.2U ModMii Wii with Wode for harddrive gamecube backup, PSP 1000 with 5.0M33, PS2 With FreeMcBoot, Ipod Touch 4 and Ipad 1 LimeRain. This will be my first time tinkering with the 360. I know nothing about hard modding or flashing dvd drives but i learn quick and i think im ready to experiment. Now my question is can i use a Sata to USB cable that i have lying around for putting games on the PS2 HDD for HDLoader instead of buying a pci sata card? Here is the adapter i have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HJ99DI. Will it work for flashing a BenQ? Or do i have no choice but to spring for the pci card?

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    That adapter won't work. Only usb adapters that will work with that drive are the maximus lizard or xecuters x360usb pro. Both are on the expensive side for doing one drive only though, cheaper to just grab a pci card.