SANS FROM UNDERTALE IS IN SMASH!!!

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sans from UNDERTALE, made It to Smash Bros!

Not really, he Is going to be a Mii costume, BUT STILL!!

It's crazy! Sakurai went mad!

What If Waluigi gets in to Smash?

I know, there's like a 0/Infinite chance for Waluigui be be a fighter, but that would be something else.

Sakurai took a meme and put It into one of his masterpieces.

Who do you think Is the next Smash Bros. fighter?

Reactions: Stealphie and Oqh

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now the Vault Boy is in Smash. Sakuri at this point could probably add himself to the roster. Adding the Vault Boy to Super Smash Bros. is insane. In the game, Fallout 4, with this same happy-go-lucky Vault Boy, got fucking decapitated in the opening animation of Fallout 4.

And yes, in this animation he does get blown to pulp, so if you don't like that stuff, don't watch the video. Don't even play Fallout 4 if you don't like that stuff. But this is a video game site, so most of you played Fallout 4 before. In my opinion, Fallout 4 was bland. So either way, if you haven't played this game before, don't. It sucked. Go play Fallout 3, or Oblivion. Or don't play modern Bethesda games.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now the Vault Boy is in Smash. Sakuri at this point could probably add himself to the roster. Adding the Vault Boy to Super Smash Bros. is insane. In the game, Fallout 4, with this same happy-go-lucky Vault Boy, got fucking decapitated in the opening animation of Fallout 4.

And yes, in this animation he does get blown to pulp, so if you don't like that stuff, don't watch the video. Don't even play Fallout 4 if you don't like that stuff. But this is a video game site, so most of you played Fallout 4 before. In my opinion, Fallout 4 was bland. So either way, if you haven't played this game before, don't. It sucked. Go play Fallout 3, or Oblivion. Or don't play modern Bethesda games.
I am curious what other 'premium' Mii costumes we can expect after Sans, Cuphead and Vault Boy. This seems like a decent place for the likes of Steve from Minecraft to show up, or maybe Viewtiful Joe. Maybe the black Bomberman too (just cuz the traditional white Bomberman is an assist trophy), this one seems much less likely, but still I'd love to play as him allt he same in some form.

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think at this point they would add Bill from L4D to the Premium Mii costumes. And Bomberman deserves to be in The Figher Pass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt