Samba de Amigo Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by TanookiSuit, Sep 30, 2008.

Sep 30, 2008

Samba de Amigo Soundtrack by TanookiSuit at 12:43 AM (2,775 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. TanookiSuit
    OP

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Back when I had a DC and Samba came out people found a way to rip all the audio tracks into some high gain MP3 files back then and I had them on a CD for years. When I got rid of my 2nd DC a few years ago I figured I'd never see Samba again and I pitched the CD I had for my car. I absolutely am loving the double size soundtrack of Samba on the Wii and wondered if anyone has released the soundtrack yet? If so, what name does it go by so I can go hunting because I know I can't obviously ask where to find it in the open here as that still fits under the whole 'illegal request' clause. [​IMG]

I really want this badly for a CD while I'm at work.

By the way on and off topic, the reviewers have lied about this game so far as I'm guessing they're just DC owning maracas sporting panzies. The maracas had a fair few many misses in the day, and the Wii one tends to miss equally as often which is not much at all. The deal is for old timers like me we're used to 'height' while the Wii goes for angle of the controller+shake it and until you learn that and get comfy (took me around 30min) you're kicking ass with some 95-100%s on Easy and Medium. Hard mode though I did badly, cleared just 2/3 of the first set in career on the first shot...thing is everything is random in any 6 directions so there's no double shake patterns and slowness of the easier modes...but it didn't miss anymore than the other modes due to a misfire, just my own bad placement. I'm happy to see they're just jaded babies.

2. TanookiSuit
    OP

United States
    No one have any idea if this has been done?

If that's not answerable how about this? Is it possible to drop a Wii game into a DVD burner on my PC and use some hacker app or whatever to read the audio from it and rip it myself?

3. Hillsy_

Member Hillsy_ GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I don't know if it is possible. I remember I spoke with some friends about extracting the video from Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii.. all of them said it wasn't possible. I don't think it will work for audio either, but give your idea a try.

4. HisshouBuraiKen

Member HisshouBuraiKen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can. Just use the trucha application. There's a .brstm plugin for winamp.

If any of you guys have the DLC pack PM me, I'm trying to reverse-engineer the song data files so we can have custom samba content [​IMG]

5. TanookiSuit
    OP

United States
    I got your message. I'll try and find whatever this trucha is and see if I can do something with it. My wii isn't hacked so if it works that way it's a no go.

6. War Destroyer

Newcomer War Destroyer Advanced Member

United States
    Did you ever get anywhere with this?

7. TanookiSuit
    OP

United States