Gaming Samba de Amigo Soundtrack

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back when I had a DC and Samba came out people found a way to rip all the audio tracks into some high gain MP3 files back then and I had them on a CD for years. When I got rid of my 2nd DC a few years ago I figured I'd never see Samba again and I pitched the CD I had for my car. I absolutely am loving the double size soundtrack of Samba on the Wii and wondered if anyone has released the soundtrack yet? If so, what name does it go by so I can go hunting because I know I can't obviously ask where to find it in the open here as that still fits under the whole 'illegal request' clause.
biggrin.gif

I really want this badly for a CD while I'm at work.

By the way on and off topic, the reviewers have lied about this game so far as I'm guessing they're just DC owning maracas sporting panzies. The maracas had a fair few many misses in the day, and the Wii one tends to miss equally as often which is not much at all. The deal is for old timers like me we're used to 'height' while the Wii goes for angle of the controller+shake it and until you learn that and get comfy (took me around 30min) you're kicking ass with some 95-100%s on Easy and Medium. Hard mode though I did badly, cleared just 2/3 of the first set in career on the first shot...thing is everything is random in any 6 directions so there's no double shake patterns and slowness of the easier modes...but it didn't miss anymore than the other modes due to a misfire, just my own bad placement. I'm happy to see they're just jaded babies.

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one have any idea if this has been done?

If that's not answerable how about this? Is it possible to drop a Wii game into a DVD burner on my PC and use some hacker app or whatever to read the audio from it and rip it myself?

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if it is possible. I remember I spoke with some friends about extracting the video from Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii.. all of them said it wasn't possible. I don't think it will work for audio either, but give your idea a try.

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can. Just use the trucha application. There's a .brstm plugin for winamp.

If any of you guys have the DLC pack PM me, I'm trying to reverse-engineer the song data files so we can have custom samba content
biggrin.gif

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got your message. I'll try and find whatever this trucha is and see if I can do something with it. My wii isn't hacked so if it works that way it's a no go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16